Universal Stick Squad - Sniper Contracts now on iOS

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by brutalstudio, Oct 20, 2014.

1. We are very pleased to announce our latest game release; Stick Squad - Sniper Contracts

Stick Squad is a FREE stickman shooter game with awesome sniping missions. The game features an appealing story line, intense sniping missions, hostage situations and action-driven assault missions. Real fans of stick sniper games will love this free shooting game. Sift through over 60 shooting objectives, in 20 breath-taking maps. After successfully completing your missions you will be rewarded with in-game cash money, which you can then use in the gun shop. Upgrade your sniper rifle, assault rifle and handgun or buy new weapons altogether.

And for those who decide to keep the app, new updated missions, weapons and bonus material will be added periodically. The game also features plenty of side missions, like a shooting range, shoot the targets, find the sniper and achievements to accomplish. Enough to keep the player satisfied for hours.

[​IMG]

Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stick-squad-sniper-contracts/id923054202?mt=8

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_O6p0QrAjg

Look out for more fun and excitement from Brutal Studio.

Sincere thanks!

Brutal Studio

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Trying this one, downloading now and hoping for fully touch controls. What are the IAP? Ad remover? Coin doublers?

3. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    Looks good, downloading

4. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    So i can't seem to get past mission 2

It says to take out the guard in the tower first but no matter which one i shoot first i get a mission failed. Even if i simply don't touch anything it's mission over

Bug or am i doing something wrong?

5. mattaid

mattaid Member

Jul 12, 2013
    Same here

6. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I'm glad it's not just because i suck:)

I hope they fix it soon because it seems like a really fun game with good production value for a stick game

7. VirtualBoyFreak

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Same here.

Fully agree. And if the devs are reading this, you can add a coin doubler+ad removal IAP. I would gladly buy it. The game is very enjoyable.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #8 VirtualBoyFreak, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    So the game was updated an the bug supposedly fixed... But the bug is still there and I can't continue. Am I supposed to begin a new game and lose ALL the coins and upgrades I earned!?!?!? I really want to love this game, but as it is, 1-star. Maybe devs should comment on what's happening...

EDIT: I began a new game, lost ALL my coins and hard-earned upgrades and the bug is still there. Uninstalling this as soon as I finish posting... What a waste of time playing what could have been a great game.

9. VirtualBoyFreak

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Finally, v1.0.7 indeed FIXES mission 2. The game is great now. 5*.