Universal Stellar Wanderer (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JoshCM, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    9CFAD899-6325-4374-862A-734C5145F144.png Ok found! It’s Sarmis station. Here is the screenshot of my F-35 landed...

2. c0mas

c0mas Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Thanks! :) ... first time I see this bug ... one more question, were you playing in cockpit mode? :)

Truncana likes this.
  3. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    Yes! Always in cockpit mode.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Sorry for being late on this one. I did buy it ages ago but criminally haven't played it tons. Is this easy to get into ? Its non-linear isn't it ? Tempted to give this a proper go

5. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    It’s the best space sim on mobile to date. Linear story line, but non linear universe. Like Elite Dangerous on mobile, you can do everything you want: mine, but new ships, doing pirate things, primary missions and side missions and a lot of others fantastic things.

psj3809 likes this.
  6. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    Hello.
    I really like the game but I have some issues with restoring equipment. I'm currently level 14 and HG heavy laser and Dysons Phasedisruptor and some other stuff doesn't restore since I bought it the first time. I would like to have my Dolphin equipped with 4x Phasedisruptor or HG heavy laser but I can't buy it.
    I'm playing on Android mobile phone.
    Is there some way to fix it? I'm not sure if I can reinstall the game without loosing my saved game.
    I also have the problem that was already discribed with mining side missions, each time I choose mining mission the mineral I need disappeared from astroids it was before so the only way to get minerals is to trade it...last bug I noticed when I try to engage a cargo ship the game freezes which is kind of disappointing.
    Sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language.

7. c0mas

c0mas Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Well ... I'll make sure the first update will bring plenty HG Heavys and PhaseDisruptors :) ... there is no reason not to be able to spend all those credits on something :)

Please make sure the cloud save works (try to save the game manually on cloud and then restart the app and see if it works, or better if you have 2 devices logged with the same google account, you should see the cloud save on both devices).

The issue with the asteroids is strange, since there is no randomization on the asteroid loot. So, each asteroid has up to 3 minerals, one common, one rare and one even rarer :) ... but it should drop all 3 kinds, also those minerals should not change. Can you tell me in which map location did you see the mineral change, so I can check it out?

About the last one ... the game should not freeze, no matter what ... so it is definitely a bug there ... we'll check that out, should be an easy fix.

space jumper and Truncana like this.
  8. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    Thanks for your fast reply.
    Last mining mission this issue occured was Green Fields i was not abel to mine uranium cause it disappeared from astroids. I will try to make screen shots the next time it happens. Finally I did this side mission with buying uranium at Kappa.

Btw. I earned a lot of credits and already bought all ships so I would like to buy the the best equipment as well...kind of motivation for me.

9. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    ...I forgot to say before and after the mission uranium was in its place again.

10. c0mas

c0mas Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2016
    It's playing with us ... :) (that is definitely not intended :) )

11. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    #551 space jumper, Sep 13, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    Haha...that's nice imagination :)
    Game plays with player...makes it even more interesting.
    Until now I can't reproduce this issue, so maybe the game knows I make screenshots...could be the way to fix it:D
    To be serious, it is not a big deal as long as there is an option to solve the mission. This side mission was rewarded with a lot of credits so it is ok to trade it and to spend some time to jump a few times. Trading is also more comfortable than mining, I mean currently I have to mine ununseptium at Kappa that's almost impossible cause I'm attacked the whole time and as soon as I shoot pirates they spawn again. 3 pirate ships the same time over and over again...there is almost no time for mining anymore...but I don't want to complain it shouldn't be too easy.

But I couldn't solve the restoring issue.
    I have no second device so I saved the game manually but this doesn't work, I still haven't a 4th Phasedisruptor and only one HG heavy laser...there are no primary weapons at all at Dysons and Arognit at all apart from mining canon MK 1 I sold there from looting. That's kind of weird same for hyper battery and emp blaster I bought it once changed equipment and now they are disappeared.

12. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    There is a little bug for more than 1million credits:
    Screenshot_20200916-111956~2.png

13. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    #553 space jumper, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Screenshot_20200916-130118~2.png Here is another one. Table column shows several ships in cargo but no ships in stock at Arognit base. Maybe that's the reason why items are not restored...ships are restored as cargo and items aren't restored. View attachment 132
    So that means I would have 16x Dolphin...of course I don't have:)

14. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    And my aiming accuracy is over 100% Screenshot_20200915-153005~2.png
    It says it is 101.7%...shouln't be possible:)

15. c0mas

c0mas Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Whow ... indeed you have made some credits :) ... how did you made those?

16. c0mas

c0mas Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2016
    I have just checked that page on my end ... and indeed I have some ships in cargo :) (well ... I have not noticed that until now, also no one reported it so far :) ) but it should be fixable :)

17. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    Well, I skilled my pilot a trader and give 30 level points to gun damage.
    Mostly I use Dolphin which is superior with its turret and these mighty guns:D

Also I do side missions preferring medical transports and I engage every ship, even the guard guys. So I looted a lot of equipment and illegal cargo:)

I can't switch game language to English because it is set by auto default to german but I think you can See what I did in the Pictures.
    Screenshot_20200917-100550~2.png
    Screenshot_20200917-100647~2.png Screenshot_20200917-100312~2.png
    Screenshot_20200917-095627.png

18. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    Btw. I still have restoring problems with equipment.
    To check it I bought everything from all bases and brought it to Vermelho.
    Now I can check easily any changes at the base stores...there is nothing.

Also I have a question for HG prototype ship Raptor. In game description is written it can deal with Phoba beams, so I don't know what that means.
    Are there Phoba weapons in this game?
    I attacked a lot of Pfoba ships but all I get is artefacts, no weapons.
    Maybe this is bad translation...but would be nice to have Phoba guns:)

c0mas likes this.
  19. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    Screenshot_20200917-142103~2.png
    That means: "It (the ship) can use energy guns same as Phoba-Beams."

20. space jumper

space jumper Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Male
    Screenshot_20200917-221430~2.png

Oh no...pilot is limited to level 20 :(

Is there some hope to change it in a future update?
    I mean that's a bit disappointing because there is nothing to upgrade or level up anymore...would be nice to have the chance making the pilot stronger.

I was happy to reach lvl. 21 and suddenly pilot didn't level up...this game is worth to work on story mode, so if I could wish something, I would like to see my pilot level up his skills.

c0mas likes this.