Universal Stellar Horizon (by S.MARSAULT)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Feb 19, 2016.

1. giletvert

giletvert Member

Dec 26, 2018
    Male
    Having 67 planets done and remained neutral, I have started to be attacked by rebels on a regular basis after dragging a couple of them in outlaw dogfights...
    How to improve relations with them...?

2. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Great work! That’s a lot of exploration. I’m just guessing here but I believe if you accept a “kill imperials” mission from one of the bases that may improve relations with the Rebels.

giletvert likes this.
  3. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Here is a great reply from VitualBoyFreak earlier in this thread that gives you much more information than my reply. Hope this helps you out.

giletvert likes this.
  4. giletvert

giletvert Member

Dec 26, 2018
    Male
    One more question...! What will be done with all the items collected in bunkers, they sound fine but nothing to do with them so far...

5. giletvert

giletvert Member

Dec 26, 2018
    Male
    In fights with outlaws, I keep having the random rebel firing at me- in the guide there is mention of a bribing mechanism to avoid shooting them down - I don’t want to make my rebel grade go to war - i understand rebels are nice to e.t.’s, and imperials bad, but don’t want imperial war neither -
    So how to work bribing?

6. giletvert

giletvert Member

Dec 26, 2018
    Male
    Vue imprenable sur Baatar à plus de 3300 m d’altitude, à la recherche de la petite fleur locale...
    L’alpinisme en vaisseau spatial, y a que ça de vrai...

Attached Files:

7. lasernip

lasernip New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Came back to this game after a while and Wow! Theres so much new content, and its awesome. In addition heres a couple things that could be improved upon.
    • Removing the options to skip the landing and taking off, as well as the one to get to the area that triggers the landing. It kinda kills the immersion for me
    • Finding some way for the static shots of planetary exploration to blend into each other so it feels smoother overall
    • Removing a bug that causes the ship to violently spin when one finger is on the screen steering and the other touches the reciprical area on the other side.

Keepup the good work!

8. lasernip

lasernip New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Does anybody know how to find the second bunker to actuvate a beam? I can never seem to get past 1.

In addition, I cant seem to lock onto systems, look at coordinates, or even scroll from the map. Is this normal. And can we have it fixed?

9. Merlo77

Merlo77 New Member

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    Hello guys, I am new: I purchased this game a week ago and I'm really having fun with it.

Can you give me some tips about planet exploration? I completed bunkers, found some secrets at beam crossing and found monoliths, but my explorations often resolve in wandering aimless, cursing for being stuck in some sea trench or for not being able to cross a low mountain pass for no apparent reason (the mountainous planets are really an hell to explore).

For the developer:
    - it would really be nice to have bunkers marked on the radar like minerals and dinosaurs, or at least detected by the sonar like monoliths
    - it would be really useful being able to launch the ship also from waters or not-flat spots.
    Great work, anyway : )

JasonLL likes this.
  10. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    #1450 JasonLL, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Some of those planets are really tough to explore. It may be designed that way to give each planet a more unique feel. My best advice would be try to find a path around the mountains if it’s not too much trouble but, as you know, that’s easier said than done with certain planets although on some planets mountains are less of an annoyance. If you run into a planet that is too unfriendly for exploration it may be better to cut your losses and go to the next.

To be honest though you’re doing great exploring if your completing bunkers and finding secrets. Stellar Horizon is a great sci-fi exploration game but many get lost right from the start. You’re doing incredibly well for only playing for a week.

Agreed 100%. Maybe as ship add ons that could only be purchased at certain stations. I would also include an upgrade to traverse mountainous terrain along with the upgrade to launch in water.

Merlo77 likes this.
  11. Merlo77

Merlo77 New Member

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    I don't know if Mersault still follows this thread, but there is an annoying thing that happened to me that could deserve checking...
    bunker beams sometimes cross in the middle of the ocean: using the radar I tried to move under the secret as accurately as possible, but I could not get/scan it.

Some last suggestions for planet exploration:
    - It would be really useful to have the side-step option (as inside bunkers), on the surface too
    - Please also consider a back-step option both on surface and inside bunkers

Thank you :)

12. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    I also really appreciate all of the work he has done for this game! ;)

13. mrkrrtft

mrkrrtft New Member

Nov 20, 2021
    Male
    Hi. How do you pinpoint the location you want to jump to? I can see it on the map but I can’t select it and I can only find it with luck in the cockpit screen. Thanks.