Universal Stella Voyager (by KESOFTGAMES)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kesokim, May 25, 2019.

1. kesokim

kesokim Member

Mar 28, 2017
    #1 kesokim, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    iOS Link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stella-voyager/id1463318666
    Android Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kesoftgames.sv

Stella Voyager

Jungheon Kim
    Stellar Voyager is a game that explores space and collects money through battles and trade. ●Exploring Explore a vast u…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Stellar Voyager is a game that explores space and collects money through battles and trade. ●Exploring Explore a vast universe and discover new planets. There are many planets in the universe. There may be something we have not found yet. ●Battle There are outlaws all over the universe aiming at you. If you defeat them, you can earn rewards. ●Upgrade Ship You can upgrade your own ship on the planet Buying and equip the equipments for your purposes, such as combat, trade, and exploration, will make the game easier. ●Trading In the planet's market, trading is possible. Depending on the level of technology in each planet, the availability and price of the products will vary. By understanding the characteristics of each planet and judging which planet to buy and sell, you can create tremendous trading profits. Pioneer your own trade route. ●Develop Planet Constructing various facilities on the planet can earn regular returns. Depending on the type of facilities built, the level of technology in the field is rising and accordingly the prices of goods related to the field are fluctuating. You can increase profits by building a facility that is favorable to trade. Universe sheriffs to fight outlaws. Inter planet trade trade king. Investments that contribute to the development of the planet. The choice is yours. Good luck. Features - Open World consisting of more than 120 planets - Ship Upgrade with more than 100 devices - Real-time changing economic system - Free sandbox game progression - High-quality visuals including Detailed 3D models and breath-taking Special FX - Magnificent orchestral soundtrack - Game Center Achievement, Leaderboard Support - Support Game Controller How to use Game Controller Move : Left Stick Fire : Right Stick Open Map : Y or △ Autocruise : LB or L1 Overdrive : RB or R1 ATTENTION - If you delete the application. save data will be deleted also. - Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
    Information
    Seller:Jungheon Kim
    Genre:Arcade, Role Playing
    Release:May 24, 2019
    Updated:Jul 26, 2020
    Version:1.03.575
    Size:137.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Really like the developer's previous game, would this game get icloud save in the later updates?

kesokim and ioso like this.
  3. kesokim

kesokim Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Thank you for playing our games.
    Stella Voyager has slightly Souls-like tendency.
    It is difficult to implement cloud save because meaning of death penalty is almost gone.
    But we will consider how to implement cloud save without breaking the balance.

Lull4by likes this.
  4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Really enjoying this. Still lots to work out what to do. But got a planet wheee I’m building lots of factories to get a steady income. Prices to upgrade the ship seem high. Think I’ve only just touched the surface of what the game is but really enjoying this.

Nice dual stick action with lots more depth to it. Really liking it

kesokim likes this.
  5. jsenter

jsenter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    I think this game has a lot of potential, but I need to be honest about where it needs to improve:

Pros:
    -Combat is fun and challenging, with intuitive controls.
    -The fight-loot-upgrade loop is addictive as in most games of this genre.

Cons:
    -I wish there were some kind of goal. A story, or hostile factions to conquer, or secrets to discover-- anything. As is, the goal is simply to make money, which doesn't really motivate exploration.
    -All planets are basically the same. Sure I can upgrade them, but how do I choose which planets to upgrade? Again, this limits my incentive to explore.
    -When buying goods, I really need some kind of price tracking system. As is, I have no way to know which goods to buy.

All the infrastructure is in place for this to become an amazing space game. I hope more content will be added in the future. If I'm missing anything, please let me know.

kesokim likes this.
  6. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I didn’t notice at first, but tapping the “Price Info” box on the Trade screen shows prices for goods on all other planets that have been visited, so it’s necessary to explore many planets first. Then it is easy to see what to buy.

kesokim and CrayonWarrior like this.
  7. kesokim

kesokim Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Thank you for your opinions.
    We promise we will expand more contents continuously.

Price of goods depends on tech-level of planets.
    Tech-level of planets are different from each other planets.
    Note icons of tech-level are displayed on goods and buildings.
    There are three categories and each goods are belong to any one kind of tech-level.
    Construct buildings will grow up tech-level related to the buildings.
    You can buy goods of specific category more cheaper, by increase related tech-level.
    But be careful, it changes sell prices also.
    And prices will be changed by volume of transaction in real time.
    You should establish strategies for more profits.

'Price Info' is available as Asp said.
    This function will be enabled when you visited at least two planets.
    You can sort with distance from current planet or buy prices or sell prices.
    And you can set destination directly with any planet on the list.

Have fun. :)

CrayonWarrior and Lull4by like this.
  8. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    About the price info, could the developer add a function to display net profits? I have to play the game with a calculator cause there are too many things to calculate. I know the idea may make the game easier though, but the game becomes more convenient as well.

For example:
    Planet Distance BuyPrice [SellPrice]
    A 150 1000 800(+200)
    B now 600 400(-200)
    C 300 500 350(-150)

or

Planet Distance BuyPrice [SellPrice]
    A 150 1000 +200
    B now 600 -200
    C 300 500 -150

Vise versa:

Planet Distance [BuyPrice] SellPrice
    A 150 +400 800
    B now 600 400
    C 300
    -100 350

kesokim likes this.
  9. kesokim

kesokim Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Thank you for your opinion.
    We are planning to improve the user interface overall with the addition of contents.
    We will reflect your opinion positively as we proceed the plan.
    Please understand that it takes time.

Lull4by and raravan like this.