iPad STEINS;GATE EN (by 5pb.Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 8, 2016.

1. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    With the sale I am going to buy the game. I have an iphone x and a 2022 ipad (not sure the number). Does anyone recommend the phone vs the ipad? Is the ipad full screen? I see screens that look like you use a phone in portrait mode. Do you turn you phone to do those parts and therefore would need to turn your ipad (making the phone feel more natural/immersive)?

At the price it's cheap to buy both, but if anyone has comment I would appreciate it. I know there is some preference, but on ios sometimes ipad versions aren't as good & visa-versa.

2. ShinHadoukin

Feb 20, 2015
    I have never played this but this sale has me looking at what to buy. Any insight into the phone vs ipad version? I see screens where a phone is used so does it feel more natural on a phone? Is the ipad full screen.

I see an "elite" version (not on sale). If one has never played the game should I go elite.

I appreciate any thoughts you may have.

3. Almyn

Almyn Active Member

Feb 18, 2010
    #123 Almyn, Jul 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2023
    The elite version is Japanese only I think. At least on iOS. There is an English language version available on other platforms.

The edition that is on sale and linked in the touch arcade article is what you want, I assume? Although maybe you speak Japanese?

4. ShinHadoukin

Feb 20, 2015
    Trying to decide if the phone or ipad version is the way to go.

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Is the VN Chaos Child worth picking up as well?