Universal SteamWorld Heist (By Image & Form)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 10, 2016.

1. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Magic! Thanks for the quick response.

It now makes sense. That's tomorrow sorted. :D

2. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Would love something new or an expansion added to this, even if it was just stats added to the hats. I'd take any reason to play through again, such a great game.

3. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Just bought this excellent game and it seems there is no mfi support... is this planned for the future?and how about possibility of expansion?anybody knows?

4. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Mfi seems like it would make the game unnecessarily hard to navigate and command. This is definitely one I would never consider using my controller for.
    I am really hoping for an update. I have tried to find out because I had heard there was a dlc on steam. Apparently the dev said that it was a possibility. He did give a 'No' to steamworld dig through.

5. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Restarted this a couple of weeks back, after finding the App Store lacking in recent weeks. (The Civ V for iPhone effect, arguably).

First play through got stuck in a death and grind loop after 7ish hours. No idea why!

Contrastingly, this un kinda launched. 18hrs to completion (not including all those tactical ragequits I’ll necer own up to), w all chars at L 9-10. Epic game.

Seriously contemplating NG+. But. You know. Have to earn pennies sometimes, too...

6. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015