Universal SteamWorld Heist (By Image & Form)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    #281 Saucepolicy, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Because that isn't the way the game was coded to handle the DLC. To reiterate, they're saying it's "possible" but it would require a significant amount of rework, they are a small team, and most of their resources are dedicated to another project.

If the DLC matters to you, buy it your preferred platform that supports it. The iOS version is very well-done, but for all intents and purposes any platform you choose will be a nearly identical experience. For context, I own the game on 3DS, Vita, PS4 and iOS. Overkill, yes, but I really wanted to support this developer.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm debating if I should NG+ or start a new account. The end game file will let you replay every level, keep your character's levels, and all the awesome weapons.

It might just be better (for me) to make one end game account and then make a new account which will have NG+ after I beat it again. Though is NG+ harder? I heard you only keep hats and unlock all team members at the get go. That doesn't seem like too much of a difference to me.

3. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Naw it doesn't

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    You keep characters only. No xp or inventory and you choose a new difficulty.

5. smiley_u

smiley_u Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Outskirts 45 stars

Hi everyone, I just finished the game (amazing game btw) and got 3 stars on all levels.

However I cannot find how to get 45 stars on Outskirts? I'm stuck at 42 out of 45, and there is no mission on my map which is not complete.

Can anyone help me with this? Maybe post a map of a complete 45 starred map?

Thanks and happy new year everyone !!

6. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    View attachment 109955

Hmm, struggling to import more pics over. There are definitely 45 stars out there, though.

Attached Files:

7. mcorleonep

mcorleonep Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Hello all. Just wanted to say that Steamworld Dig, the previous game in this series is on sale for $1.79 in the 3DS eshop until January 5th. So far it's great. Afterwards, I intend to play this one however I'm undecided on which one to get. Should I also go for the 3DS version (now $8.99) or the iOS version ($6.99 and I have an iPad Pro)? Any pros or cons to each version?

8. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    On a iPad Pro 12.9" the game looks supurb.
    Touch controls work perfect.
    Better than the Steam version though the expansion is unavailable on iOS.
    I don't own a 3DS.

9. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

In one of the bars there is a man (train conductor) speak to him and a mission appears.

10. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Yea I bought dig too I would go with heist in iPad Pro I have it too on the pad # it's awesome it fits better on there than the 3ds

11. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    What's with turrets becoming permanently invulnerable? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I am not amused.

12. OrangutanKungfu

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    That sounds like a game-breaking bug. Or perhaps they're just being protected by a forcefield generator that you haven't noticed. I hope for your sake it's only the latter.

13. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    #293 DTK, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Absolutely fantastic game! But a little bit to short for me :(
    I know, I can play again a harder mode (I have played all modes).
    I hope so, for a expansion update (some big fights, and it's was okay if his cost some €).

14. Wandale

Wandale Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I dont think that i have ever seen a game with so many price drops and increases #

15. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Completed it - very nice game, perfect difficulty curve and nice balance of story and gameplay.

Would love more guns with scope though.
    But thats just me having bad aim :)

16. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    #296 yankeeblue000, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    This game is such a great turn- based action game One of my favorite's. It's a beautiful game and the gameplay is really fun and easy to get into.

17. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Nice spam, but you forgot to change the invisible Inc part xD
    Helloooo, where is the moderator when you need one xD

18. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Thanx

19. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Just bought this and I'm a bit slow when it comes to new games, so be gentle.

What is the significance of the orange or blue dotted outlines on the screen when you tap a character?

Thanks,

CJ

20. OrangutanKungfu

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    The blue lines are the furthest you can move. The orange lines are the furthest you can move AND still shoot. Basically, move beyond the orange squares into blue, and you won't be able to attack.