Steampunk Solitaire for iPad - pre-launch contest, Win tons of Free iTunes Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by EspadaInc, May 22, 2010.

1. EspadaInc

EspadaInc Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    CEO , Espada Entertainment, Inc
    Dev. City USA
    #1 EspadaInc, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
    It’s finally here!!!

After a short delay, we are now prepared to start the "Steampunk Solitaire" pre-launch contest for iPad.

Espada Entertainment will be giving away Nine $10 iTunes Gift Cards over the course of the next week leading up to the official launch of Steampunk Solitaire for iPad. ( First week of June)

Melding the popular SteamPunk style with the traditional game of Solitaire, SteamPunk Solitaire transforms the boring setting to an environment with moving mechanical gears and cogs, experience the sharpest visuals and animation on a mobile device.

We'll have worldwide leaderboards with weekly prizes for top scores.
    Also added will be weekly contest to find hidden design elements that will be strategically placed throughout the game.
    (all prizes will be in the form of iTunes Gift Cards.. and an iPad here and there..)

RULES...
    The rules are very simple, no facebook, twitter, or shameless self-promotion involved. Simply be the first to meet the requirements of the given challenge (nine in total) and we’ll PM you with your free iTunes gift card code. Easy? Good.

You must "Pre-Register to Win" each challenge by simply posting (at any time prior to the challenge deadline) the challenge activation code. A total of nine activation codes will be posted, one for every challenge.

You must post the required activation code for every challenge to be eligible to win each challenge.

The first entry with the correct answer submitted ON, Closest To or After the challenge submittal date and time will be the winner of that challenge and will receive a PM with your free iTunes gift card code.

Answers submitted before the requested entry date & time will be subject to disqualification.

In addition, stay tuned for details on the Steampunk Solitaire weekly contests that include FREE!! iPads..as we get closer to launch. We will be giving away all sorts of prizes EVERY WEEK leading up to the “Launch Day Celebration” a final contest in which we’ll be giving away $100 in iTunes Gift Cards to one lucky winner! And an iPad to another Super Lucky Winner! More details on the final contest coming soon. Expected launch date is the first week of June.
    (Answers submitted before the requested entry date & time will be subject to disqualification)

Note: Sadly, these gift card codes only work in the US.

Here we go..!

Activation code: "You Get What You Deserve"

Challenge # 5: How manny dancing critters are there in “Battle of the Block”

You may start submitting answers no sooner than May 29th 2010 6:60PM Forum Time to qualify to win Challenge # 5.

Remember...Answers submitted before the requested entry date & time will be subject to disqualification...that means, You will NOT Win!

We appreciate all the feedback by our fans. Let us know what we can do to make this the best solitaire game available on the iPad! And soon, the iPhone as well! Universal app in the works as a free update to all owners of Steampunk Solitaire!

Winners..!

Challenge # 1 / aznriceboi13

Challenge # 2 / hobby

Challenge # 3 / Magic

Challenge # 4 / wmcwmc

iPad®, iPhone® & iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.

Attached Files:

2. velex

velex Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Artist: The Shady Civilians
    Song: Dooty Deet
    Album: The Shady Civilians

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    You may start submitting answers no sooner than May 23rd 2010 4:22PM Forum Time to qualify to win Challenge # 1.

Remember...Answers submitted before the requested entry date & time will be subject to disqualification...that means, You will NOT Win!

Thanks for the answer! :D

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Since it is the first answer that wins, I wonder if the servers for TA will handle the traffic at 4:22 or will crash. I wonder if Espada notified the mods of this specific time contest.

5. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    pretty sure TA servers will be able to handle it

6. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    We're expecting some downtime so that I can be sure to be first and get a code ;)

I can't resist steampunk goodness

7. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    That's why Vegan is the best! :D
    By the way, since we all know the answer, what time zone is TA forum in??? :confused:

8. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    it says GMT -5 at the bottom of the page hmm

9. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks for the tip Rice! You rock!

10. JonasQuinn

JonasQuinn Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2010
    T-Minus 45 Seconds

11. pajo_ojap

pajo_ojap Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Dooty Deet by The Shady Civilians

hmm...i just read the rules a little closer...what the heck is a challenge activation code and how do you get one?

12. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    T-Minus 45 Seconds

13. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    so I post this T-Minus 45 Seconds, then am I suppose to do the answer here or PM ya?

14. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    I'll try this but I'm suprised there are no other answers yet in here.

Dooty Deet by The Shady Civilians

15. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    T-Minus 45 Seconds
    Dooty Deet - The Shady Civilians

16. wmcwmc

wmcwmc Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Sumwhere
    #16 wmcwmc, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
    It starts on May 23rd >.> not now...
    "Answers submitted before the requested entry date & time will be subject to disqualification" THX!
    T-Minus 45 Seconds

17. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    my bad...I swear it said May 22nd when I first read it. Not enough sleep I guess. Oh well, count me out for this round than. Maybe next one I'll be a little more prepared.

18. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Didn't anyone even bother to read the first post for instructions? :rolleyes:
    lol

19. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    a couple of ppl did :)

20. hobby

hobby Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    T-Minus 45 Seconds