Staying Together - Multi-Character Puzzle Platformer (by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Such a neat video! I'm going to tweet this out right now--

"You will [die]" - That's quite the tagline

Totally! Check your PMs in a moment

Thanks NOEN!

Don't let L.Lawliet hear you ;)

Hey Lavender! Sent--

Thanks for giving it a try!

2. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks y2kmp3! I'll let Matthew address the middle paragraph.

We don't collect any specific player info. We aren't in that business. Apple doesn't let that happen without a users' consent anyway. Developers don't get access to personal information.

3. mjholtzem

mjholtzem Member

Feb 2, 2015
    #63 mjholtzem, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Ok so hardcore mode contains the same levels as regular mode but you are required to collect all heart pieces to complete each level. Additionally levels must be beaten sequentially and dying even once will kick you back to the first level in the "season".

Hardcore mode gives the opportunity for 2 achievements. Completing a single "season" in hardcore mode will give you one and completing all of them will give you another

Thanks for the question and I'm super glad you are liking the game!!!

4. #64 AppUnwrapper, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Hmm..wouldn't it make more sense to just make one mode and give you a star or something for completing all levels with three heart pieces? I'm already playing to get all three hearts in regular mode -- I wouldn't want to have to do it all again for hardcore if nothing else is different.

Edit: Oh wait. I overlooked the part about you starting over from the beginning if you die. Ok, that's hardcore.

Edit 2: I am really bad at this game. :p

5. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Can confirm

Great video!!

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Hey still enjoying the game and I hope it does great when it launches. Just two thoughts that come to me while playing, I'm not sure if others will agree or like it different.

Firstly while playing sometimes I know I've messed up and want to restart but have to pause and then restart, it would be nice just to have a little button to restart. Although I understand you don't want to fill the screen with buttons, but maybe just for the iPad version as that has plenty of space?

Also when completing a level I always want 3 stars or hearts as it may be before moving on and sometimes I finish a level without meaning to. I have to quit the next and go back to level select and chose it again. I don't know if people would prefer it as maybe most just carry on and it's more fluid that way but I'd like it if when you complete a level it pops up with a screen like on other puzzle games where you can click next level or restart or the level select icon.

Anyway like I said they are just my preference and I'm the game regardless.

7. mjholtzem

mjholtzem Member

Feb 2, 2015
    #67 mjholtzem, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Thanks for taking the time to provide these suggestions! You bring up really good points. Definitely gonna play around those!

8. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Excellent ideas, ste86uk! I agree wholeheartedly, and we will see about working one or both of these into an update.

9. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Hello, sorry for really late impression. I just got time to play the game today.. I hope it's not too late :p

I played the game for about 30 minutes, already get some frustrating feeling on level 7 but I believe in my mind and that's why I can passed it till level 12. I've unlocked the other pack too because I'm curios enough. To be honest, the presentation of the game has deceived me. Though it looks cute, actually it's an uneasy game. I need some trial and error first to complete the level. I can't imagine how difficult the hardcore mode will be.. :D since I was bad enough on the normal one :eek:

It's a well polished game, the graphic is beautiful, gameplay is solid though it might be hard for some people. However, best of all I love the soundtrack here, it's so calm and appealing at the same time. Good luck for the release dev

10. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    It's never too late, thanks a bunch for your kind words! In hardcore mode you have to play through every level consecutively without dying...I wish you luck :)

11. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    ^This. Once this comes out, I really won't be able to recommend this enough! It's such a great looking game with a unique gimmick that sets it apart from your average platformer. Very nice change of pace from the other Naquatic games.

12. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks Pocketnova :)

13. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

I would like to help test this game too. Would you PM me a code too?

14. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Absolutely, sent!

15. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Zero hour! Here are a few extra promo codes for anyone who still wants to jump on board a bit early.

N6XEHHLHMHLE
    H9R4YFYJ97R7
    KKAP3HFP7PWE
    XER3NEHHA4MY
    N44WRLAAPLHL

16. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Just an update, Naquatic stop making games that take away my free time! Lol, loving it and till playing. Loving the challenge and recommend you buy the IAP to unlock later levels, totally worth it! One of the vey few games the I still play on a daily basis and loving every minute of it!

17. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Haha thanks Sug! Just pretend it has a freemium timer. Every ten minutes, put $0.99 in a jar or stop playing. Problem solved.

18. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Thank you I redeemed N44WRLAAPLHL.
    I am reading a lot of good things about the game.

19. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I took N6XEHHLHMHLE. Apparently most people skip the first code :) I think they're all taken now. Thanks Naquatic. I am looking forward to playing this!

20. mjholtzem

mjholtzem Member

Feb 2, 2015
    More Codes!

Here's some more promo codes :D4HRPTJHEWL3L
    TNEAFPTWN9F3
    66FKPYMMH9NL
    R69A7FNNT7TR
    X4LXEJRFJKMK
    PYHRX7FJFM9H
    W9333WX9YMFP
    3PRFLRHJA9AE