Starbucks App Cards

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Connector, Aug 7, 2012.

1. It's been about two months now, and almost every single Starbucks doesn't have ios app cards on display anymore. Does anyone know why? Do you have to buy coffee now to get a card, or by chance have they phased them out?

I kind of liked how they were diverse, and you never knew what you were getting. If anyone knows what happened, please post. Thanks!

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I went to starbucks maybe, 3 days ago and picked up a draw something card. Maybe its just your area.

3. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I got Draw Something and Sound Cloud just recently, so yeah, I think it's just your Starbucks. Any chance they moved them to another spot in the store?

4. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    In areas where folks are grabbing handfuls, instead of just 1 or 2, a number of Starbucks managers are keeping the cards behind the desk and you need to request one in order to get it. I've seen posts on other sites stating things like, "I have 110 SoundHound cards..." and that's gotta be frustrating for Corporate. They are, after all, supposed to be Starbucks customer rewards.