Universal Star Wars: Commander - (by LucasArts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jun 25, 2014.

1. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Settings>general>usage>manage storage>star wars commander

I think it might fluctuate instead of rising though, I only started tracking it this weekend. Mines at 98mb though, in case anyone has the same amount

2. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Has anyone figured out the new medal system? Have a friend saying he defended and got no medals, and the attacker got none for failing the raid. Could be a glitch though, any help?

3. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Same thing has happened to me on my last 2 defenses. I got zero medals for each win. I'm HQ 5 and they both had level 5 troops. Medal system on this game needs some major work.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Big new update, you can now upgrade your buildings etc past level 7. Some new troopers/vehicles as well

Just upgraded my base, 1 week 1 day for it to finish ;) I refuse to pay for it to finish quicker but i'm tempted - yes i've become addicted to this game ;)

Was actually getting bored of it recently, keep getting attacked non stop, my rating was 1685, gone down to about 1605 due to constantly getting attacked.

5. PRAETORRIDUS ANIMUS

PRAETORRIDUS ANIMUS Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    It's a really cool game. I wish there is some kind way to override troops and tell them to fall back or to concentrate firepower to a certain building. I have temporary protection against the world but that will be down soon. Hopefully I'll fair OK against the well established ranks.

6. garrickk

garrickk Member

Jan 15, 2009
    The game has been updated quite a bit recently. There is a galactic war tournament going on right now.

If anyone wants to join a nice squad for the Empire, please check Evil_Empire.

Most of the members have been on the squad for many months, we all constantly support each other with troops, replays, advice. but need some new blood. Very chill and supportive. They will add squad wars someday soon...

7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I admit i'm still playing this a lot. I make one IAP purchase a month as to me its like getting a new app a month.

However most of my 'factories' are level 8 so they churn out a lot of gold and other stuff throughout the day so i dont have to buy tons

I play this game a bit like using twitter/facebook, i may check those twice a day and with this game i just come back to it a few times a day once everythings built/ready

Of course the timers are frustrating, waiting 4 days for something to finish building until i can get something new is a pain.

I'm interested to see what this 'third' currency does.

The 'missions' are a bit of a con, you spend a ton of resources trying to complete them and for what ? A few coins or to level up a special ship etc

But i must admit its quite fun still, i dont want to buy any more IAP's for it as i fear at some point in the future if it doesnt do well they'll just stop it.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Finally quit and deleted this

Had most of my base at level 8, the new update ruined things. Its like they've made it even more geared up to buy IAP's, to try and get enough gold/alloy to go from level 8-9 (1.5 mill or some buildings 3 mill) take the biscuit. Stuck in a rut, get 50k from my factories, i get attacked, lose 40k, i then build all my ships and spend 50k and i'm going round in circles, if anything i'm losing money when i try to play this.

Had potential and it was the only freemium game i played and i must admit i was drawn into it and bought a LOT of IAP's (gulp).

But you had to keep battling every hour once your troops were built if you wanted to get anywhere. Should be spending much more time on my premium apps so i've deleted this sadly. The dev just got too greedy and raised the cost a LOT where you either have to battle for weeks and weeks to try and make enough money (even then it was difficult) or you buy an IAP.

9. gregkuhn

gregkuhn New Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Canadian Players Wanted: Canadian_Tire

Join Canadian_Tire

Join our friendly squad :D

• All Levels Welcome, now we have from 5 to 9.
    • Donate or ask for many troops as you want.

Simply search Canadian_Tire and join us!

Attached Files:

10. IcemanDiver

IcemanDiver New Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Star Wars Commander, New squad, looking for members

Just started our own squad to try and make a place that open communication is accepted and appreciated. We're all about support and team work. When you request troops for your squad center, call out what you need and that is what you will get. we ask the members have at least 1,500 medals to weed out those not really making an effort. We understand that sometimes you just didn't have the support and if you truly feel that is the reason, just contact us and we will try and make it happen and give you the support and together find out if that was what you needed. We also love open communication and are happy to advise and are always open to your advise so that our squad is the best that it can be.

Please let us know if you are interested, the Emperor is waiting for your devotion, so join the battle.

Squad Name : BlueHarvester
    Email: [email protected]