Universal Star Wars™: Force Arena (By Netmarble Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Hi. I applied for the guild on Friday, and I'm eagerly awaiting my acceptance. I play on a daily basis, and I'm looking forward to playing some 2v2 with you all.

2. The Infamous E

The Infamous E Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2014
    I'd like to apply for the guild, I'll send one out to see if it is still active

3. barterpc

barterpc New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    I think theres a lot more cheating then the auto Netmarble would like to Admit

The problem is most people play one side devoutly amd in doing so miss a lot of subtle hints. For example , all thr decks seem slanted in the empires favor. Only early common cards have a fair footing.:eek:

A lot of the people knowing this chose thr rebel alliance in order to challenge themselves. Still the best leaders whether strategy or fighting are on the dark side. The whole vader disconnect business is kids playing for easy victories abandoning a loosing battle. The disconnect aborts6the whole match.

On the issue of bots, netmarble doesn't run them. Ive been sitting dor over 15 minutes waitimg gpr a challenger and had to camcel. There are player bots circulating out there. And with aome of the cheap ways ive been defeated by empire bots(even recoveries).. Its more than likely been by a cheater using a bot

4. AyeWild

AyeWild New Member

Nov 18, 2017
    #104 AyeWild, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Yes cheater are out there!

I have been playing this game for about 4 months now. I went from having nothing to to 200 player in the world and top 100 in US. Now that I have climbed to the top they are hundreds of player bots! They do all sorts of glitches to cheat you off. Starting with the not playing the cards selected and allowing free turrent kills. The re targeting glitch when your fighting one thing and it makes turn to fight another/ not allow you to select what card to fight. Not using your special attacks. Main way to know if it's a bot is they mostly use Skywalker/Anakin and non stop speed around even when their engery bar is completely drained. I've have replays of people using their tank cards at 4 energy,and even double engery where they use all the have and it instantly jumps 2/4/6 etc... player name is my username big you see me wink wink at the beginning of the match.

5. JigglybeanTV

JigglybeanTV New Member

May 14, 2018
    #105 JigglybeanTV, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Star Wars: Force Arena Update 3.0 details

Beginning today, Netmarble are celebrating the pre-launch event for game update 3.0 featuring Solo: A Star Wars story units and heroes from the movie.

7 day login event(starts today)
    Login and claim free stuff!

Pre-Register to unlock free bonus rewards at launch of 3.0
    Do that here.

Star Wars: Force Arena is one of the very few games where you get to play heroes from all movies across the galaxy. Do battle with Supreme Leader Snoke, or use Rey's mind trick ability to control scores of Stormtroopers. Confuse Kylo Ren with Master Luke and his projection ability. Launch an attack with your Droid Army using General Grievous or Count Dooku!

Download and play free on iOS and Android