Universal Star Wars™: Force Arena (By Netmarble Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 11, 2017.

1. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
  2. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    I dunno. I think 2v2 sucks if your partner sucks either way.

I read through some of the changes and I agree with most of them. I haven't lost with Cassian. Not once. Wren absolutely wrecked me a couple of times. The Emperor didn't feel as powerful as I thought he should. The Empire vehicle is getting a HP boost which is critical. That puppy needs to exist to stop the tank spam.

3. Grimmsworth

Grimmsworth Active Member

May 29, 2016
    Die Cassian Snipers

Yes finally nerfing that range of Cassian. Thank you so much! And the light tank of the empire desperately needs a buff so the fight between the rebels and the empire should now be equal. Finally :)

4. Phanatik

Phanatik Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    You can spend so much time on your heels with the empire that a terrible partner makes it even harder to compensate for the way the empire has to be played.

Hopefully the HP buff helps. The empire units need a health boost too but hopefully these updates will be a big help to balance things. I have rarely lost with Cassian or Sabine.

5. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    My only problem with cassian was every second player seemed to play him. Ive always enjoyed using vaders special to drag him back when he tries to scurry away.

Its a shame the tie fighter got a nerf. I'll have to see how it works in practice but I hope it still wipes out rebel spam waves as well as it used to

6. vid_icarus

vid_icarus Member
    Patreon Gold

May 11, 2014
    I've run into about 5 different Vaders in a row who all just threw the match by repeatedly committing suicide. Anybody know what's up with that?

7. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    You might have been facing an empire bot to make up for fewer empire players.

In my experience, i get a bot after 21 seconds wait, they do not belong to a guild, at the start they normally move to one side before drifting back to the other (except for bobba, he jumps the central reservation to his doom), they do no emote at all, and when you check their deck at the end every card is level 1.

Maybe they will change this up after the update, but thats the key clues you are playing a bot up until this point.

8. vid_icarus

vid_icarus Member
    Patreon Gold

May 11, 2014
    Wow this makes me question my excellent w/l ratio now -.-
    But thanks for the heads up, nonetheless!

9. Levanax

Levanax Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Hey, I applied to the TouchArcade guild earlier. If someone has time to approve me that would be great. Thanks.

10. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    In the morning when I do my morning check-in, I go through the lists of applied and compare it to the last time played. Anyone over 4d's missed is then exiled to bring others in. Most fair way I can think of to do it. As of this morning, everyone applied was in.

11. SofortundGleich

Sep 11, 2016
    Youtube

Hey there,

does anyone knows if Netmarble Games allow youtube vids of the gameplay with monetization?
    I have sended them emails, asked them by contact form... never got any response.

I was waiting for this game since I have seen the first screenshots last year...
    There are so many youtubers making lets plays of it... I'm so frustrated, that I still have no response from Netmarble Games. My subscribers have asked me if I would make vids of it and I dont knwo if they would allow me to do so...

Can anyone give me a hint?

12. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Obviously many YouTubers with monetization ARE making SWFA videos. Ask one of them yourself

13. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    You don't need permission to post let's play vids on YouTube. If they want you to stop they will send you a message telling you to stop.

14. dan_thompson

dan_thompson Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Why is no one complaining about the at-st? In 2v2 they are balanced I guess but I'm 1v1 they ruin the game... by the time you kill it they pretty much have another. They should cost 10 points at least

15. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Nope, just tells me you don't have any good counters in your team. At 7 points, there is a reason almost no Empire player fields them. What I want in the empire is a GNK equivalent. Those little buggers are stupidly long lasting.

16. dan_thompson

dan_thompson Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Well maybe it's just because I'm only at 1600 points because I'm finding it's a no-effort win. Just drop your at-st in the opposite lane each time and eventually your opponent will break trying to stop them. What's a good counter then?

17. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Dunno. I can tell you that everytime I use it in the 1000 pt Tier 4 range it gets stomped and laughed at. And for the price I could have thrown 2.5 storm trooper groups at them. They on the other hand can play 3 of those White baddies with hammers and a 1 pt rebel group and clean house.

18. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Update added Bantha and Dewback riders. They are purple. Not sure if they are worth it or not. I haven't gotten enough cards in game to prove one way or the other.

As a reminder, "Toucharcade" (the guild) is available for active players.

19. Rawk GWJ

Feb 9, 2014
    The counter to AT-ST is the small turret and some melee units. It will aggro on your turret while your melee dudes destroy it.

20. Rawk GWJ

Feb 9, 2014
    My friend Bryan and I are both active players looking for an active guild. We will be applying to the TouchArcade guild today. I don't know what Bryan's user name is but I'm RawkGWJ.