Universal Star Wars™: Force Arena (By Netmarble Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England

I agree! I asked to join guild right at start, but as I was out at work, when I got back... it was full :(

2. ludka33

ludka33 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    I joined Toucharcade 2. Thanks for making it!

3. Deity X

Deity X Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    If any active forum member want a promotion to captain hit me up. I'll also chance it to apply first if that helps forum folks get in. If you send me a PM I'll try to make space.

4. Jay_Santos

Jay_Santos New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    New vacancies on Toucharcade

OK, so I just checked and the "Toucharcade" (this is the right name, I suppose?) guild is 45/50, I've applied.

5. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    I added all but 1 person. Will add more once I figure out these people inactive for 3d.

6. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Because the most active ones left so did I

7. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    No, by active you meant chatty. If you actually looked all 45 that were there this morning (with the exception of 3) are up to tier 3 right now and have played within the last 24 hrs.

Instead, people are quick to jump and that's fine. Have fun. But they are ON there.

8. rittchard

rittchard Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Yeah it's unfortunate the game doesn't tell you which, or even how many, guild members are actually online. I enjoy chat as much as the next guy but I feel silly writing chat into what appears to be an empty room.

9. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Im not in your guild at the moment, but surely the guild is for talking strategy and finding people to 2v2 with. There doesnt seem to be any other benefit to being in the guild. If people are just leveling up and keeping to themselves then why are they even in the guild?

10. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    Nothing about the guild system is terribly usefull at the moment, I suspect it will be updated to somthining similar of Clash Royals.

11. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Am I the only one who can't decide if this game is really good or utterly awful? I change my mind every 5 minutes when I'm playing.

12. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    I feel like this game could be good, but every time I get to 'good' I get another Luke who charges the base and ignores the rest of the mechanics. And then he wins.

Then I feel like the game is awful again.

13. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Yea exactly...deleted.

14. MikeyPOTG

MikeyPOTG Active Member

Feb 25, 2011
    I'm really enjoying it but I feel like the empire units are incredibly weak compared to the rebel units. Anyone else? I've tried a few strategies but I get smashed as empire every time and I typically win with ease as rebels. I'm sitting around 1700.

Also, I can't say I've experienced the Luke/core dive too often. It's happened and people have tried/failed but not much. When I'm empire they can typically wreck me normally.

15. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I agree. I think it's mostly because of the rebel tank. In my experience you just spawn that thing and follow it for the win.

16. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Im 80/133 and 113 of those are for the empire, so I think I do reasonably well. My rank is only 785 though. Every time Ive had an option Ive chosen empire cards, and every trade has been trading in rebel cards. Im not enjoying the missions where I fight for the rebels as I can still win with a hand full of level 1 rebel cards, it hardly seems fair.

The rebel tank can be tricky to deal with in a group. If its used as a diversion you can drop some 3 energy bladesmen on it and its job done. If the spam is backing the tank then you need to use the tie fighters too.

17. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I'm all empire too :)
    I drop rocket troopers and my tank against the scum tank, and it seems to work.

I do got what I got in clash royale though, where you win regular upto a certain tier/division, then you go on a losing streak all way back down.... then go on winning streak back to where was, before again going in losing streak

18. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    I'm 1069 Tier 4. The ONLY time I use Rebels is for quests. I use a combo of Bossk/IG88. I have tried Krennic/Death Trooper and don't care for it that much. I made it to Tier 3 using Kallus.

My Current Line-Up:
    Bossk lvl 1
    Light Vehicle lvl 3
    Jump Troopers lvl 3
    IG-88 lvl 1
    Devaronian Bladesmen lvl 6
    Rocket Stormtrooper lvl 4
    Sandtrooper lvl 7
    Storm Trooper lvl 8

The key is to make sure you're paying attention. A lot of people think they're being sneaky and drop one or two units on one side, then attack the other side. Don't make your units go down there. Focus them (IMO) on one lane. Player characters can often kill those 1-2 nuisance troops way faster and get back into the game of killing their turrets/generator.

19. Grimmsworth

Grimmsworth Active Member

May 29, 2016
    Empire rules

I'm also using an empire deck, I'm on tier 5 now using a Grand Moff and TK-7193 deck. When I see those Lukes and Ezra charging in I just stun them and poison their troops. I think the rocket troopers can really destroy those tank but you need to tank the hits of their OP tank.

My current line up now
    Moff - 1
    TK-7193 - 1
    Poison - 5
    Light Tank - 3
    Stun Grenade - 2
    Sniper - 5
    Rocket Trooper - 6
    Tie Fighter 7

I just wait for the right moment to waste their increasing number with poisons and save my stun for their solid stuff like those OP Gigoran Rebels.

20. Phanatik

Phanatik Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    #80 Phanatik, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    I think the biggest frustration for me when playing the empire is 2v2. If you have a terrible partner you are done because they either keep pushing with terrible cards and dying or never play defense until the battle is out of hand. Do you guys find that the empire tactics are more effective in 1v1?

So annoying to switch to empire and lose all of my progress.