Universal Star Wars™: Force Arena (By Netmarble Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 11, 2017.

1. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    #21 fabianb, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Same for me actually.

Edit: I actually tried Uprising too. That one was a bit of fun early on. This seems better long term.

2. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Im in

3. WhovianWithALightsaber

WhovianWithALightsaber Active Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Thank you! Joined. :)

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Cool I didn't quite have enough.
    Joining now

5. Palanthian

Palanthian Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Awesome

They've got this game right, it's fantastic. Loving it so far.

6. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    No going to have silly purchase requirements in the Toucharcade guild? Not sure I'm dropping cash on the game but I'm intrigued so far.

Are the 4 starting chars (luke, leia, Inquisitor and that dude from Rogue One (Edit: Krennic) the same for everyone?

7. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Yea I have them too

8. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah they are but I've fought people with other heroes so I guess you unlock them through card packs.

9. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I traded one Leader for another one in Trade. Got a sniper Leader. He's extremely annoying to play against, hehe.

10. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England

I will join too

11. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Well the first set of quests gets you Han. The second set Boba. And Tarkin for the weekly login bonus. I haven't bought any packs yet. Leery of heading down that path. We'll see.

12. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #32 MintCity, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    It's a great game with constant action and strategy. Very polished. Definitely keeps the Star Wars feel. Netmarble is such a solid company with their games. At first, I thought that this would slowly come to a major grind just like Clash Royale because of the waiting timers. However, there is a "play point" card pack (like the crown chest in Clash Royale) where you can earn a pack by destroying towers and winning games. Clash Royale limits the Crown Chest to once per day if I remember correctly. I got the play point pack in Force Arena twice yesterday. Does that mean that you can endlessly grind play point packs? If that is true then this is an extremely fair f2p model. You can endlessly play and make progress instead of waiting on timers.

13. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Its the same as the crown chest in cr, after those first 2 you will be able to open only one per day

14. Parkingtigers

Parkingtigers Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    This game is Good and Cool. 3 minute battles suit my attention span, and it's s lot of fun. Worth downloading.

15. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    Bummer, guilds already full.

16. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Unless a fluke, it's two per day for me.

17. MikeyPOTG

MikeyPOTG Active Member

Feb 25, 2011
    I bought the game was pretty cool though navigating the map is a bit clunky.
    But when I played a 2v2 game I was really impressed. Definitely going to play a bit longer and see how it goes.

Anyone know if there's a way to find game center friends in this game? I can only see a way to search guilds but not individual users.

18. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I was looking forward to joining it tonight when I got home from work just, after reading earlier that a guild had just been created :(

19. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Reviews are not coming in very good on the UK App Store, they are saying the match making is bad and if you don't spend money you get destroyed easily by players who have.

20. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Please. Don't ever be afraid to spend money on a game that you like. You don't have to empty your bank account. A couple bucks every now and then shouldn't kill you.

Wow! That was quick. If I could make a suggestion, clear out inactive players on a weekly basis to make room for more active players.