Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Yep. :( Hoping for a last minute quiz...

2. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    #9442 Enjoo, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    What kinds do you want?
    And what games do you have and like?

3. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Cross your fingers.:eek::(:eek:

4. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    #9444 undead.exe, Oct 28, 2012
    Jedi, I think we should stop using each other's work/extractions unless it's explicitly for a collaboration: it's going to start getting confusing as to who made what exactly, and I'm thinking it's best we keep variations of work to the armours that we extracted and layered ourselves, specifically.

5. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Yeah, read the mail, but umm also realize that I had no intention on infringing on your property. :eek: I didn't spend much time on my modifications so I would understand if it felt like an insult or similar.

6. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Yep, gotcha. Gave you a reply via PM, but again, don't take it personally -- just easier to keep track of our own stuff on here. We already saw how Google rendered at least one wiki user oblivious as to who were the actual artists behind the images o___O

7. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    #9447 undead.exe, Oct 28, 2012
    How to make people ragequit on you:

1. Wear Thunder Armour or below
    2. Equip any weapon, but preferably a Windblade or below
    3. Join a Serpent room

...clearly, I need to get around to video editing soon; do people not even stick around to SEE why there's a red-rank player running around in a noob armour? =.="

-----------------------

Artists be warned:
    There are definitely wiki users checking this thread, or at the very least checking via Google Images. Anything you post here will likely be uploaded to the wiki with or without your consent, so you'll either need to chase them up directly (you can contact Dragonmasterah to request for file deletions), or you can simply jump the gun and upload it yourself before someone else does so.

8. BrandonOzborne

Aug 25, 2012
    What is a quick way of getting good stuff w/o Iap like I mean not instant good but a quick way

9. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    What do you mean by that??? You saying that based on your experiences with your setup?? lol. Also I always thought the final 3 ranks were pinkish...hm...

10. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #9450 Asasnator, Oct 28, 2012
    I'm sure other people on this forum have some super detailed explanation as to how to earn stuff fast, but to quickly answer your question, depending on your rank I would recommend first play infinite wave levels until you unlock and buy the thunder armor and the nova. once you got those (you don't really need to upgrade the nova for this though), start doing mantis and possibly poison pit. You might struggle a bit on poison pit (haha I made a rhyme), but with a decent player playing with you, you should be able to beat him without to much difficulty. Then slowly progress your way to getting the M-27B1 and start upgrading that and then you will be able to beat every boss in the game..with a little practice of course. =p

EDIT: Btw, I'm free to play some right now. If you want to do some mantis or poison pit I would not mind helping you out. Just try not to get hit. haha

11. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Yeah, those last three ranks. Ranks 6-9 still look sorta dark-orange to me, somewhat, which is why I habitually refer to Ranks 10-12 as "red".

But yeah: from my own experiences, players either aren't making the connection that the apparent Thunder-noob is actually one of the Rank 12 players in the room, or they're assuming I'm a freeloader of some kind. Which is particularly strange on Serpent, because my first action is always to go take out the bull first, rather than run and hide. I thought that would've given away that I actually know what I'm doing already.

12. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Yeah, ranks 6-9 look dark orange to me as well. Still, the final ranks look pink to me...lol oh well, who cares?

I don't blame them though, I am just as bad as them lol. Anytime I see a thunder armor user in the serpent stage I just leave. Unless its somebody I know. =p

13. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    I actually don't care too much what rank or armour players I've got for teammates anymore -- all I really care at this point are whether they're willing to put the effort in to fight. So even if I've got a Viper/Fortune/Titan guy with the first assault rifle, I'm quite happy to entertain them for a bit and see how long they can last. It doesn't matter how much or little damage they're doing, just so long as they're not engaging in freeloader behaviour.

If I get a freeloader, on the other hand? I don't care if they're faster than me (e.g. Perseus/Cygni + STK), I'll literally compete with them to see who can last the longest before Serpent takes one of us out. I'm quite happy to take out a 3-person boss on my own if I've got no teammates left.

14. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    OMG! Hahaha, I love doing that! So far I have yet to be killed first in one of those situations. =D

15. Parcheesy00

Parcheesy00 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    I have only been killed by serpent ONCE:D

16. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Serpent's knocked me over a couple of times -- it's usually when it starts lagging and following me all around the arena without ever stopping to melee where I get done in (the bosses move SIGNIFICANTLY faster than any of us can run o____O)

17. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Thats where juking comes into play. :D

18. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Juking??

19. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    yeeeep, juking! Swerve to the side, he turns, swerve again, he turns, move a little, swerve, etc...

20. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Yeaaaah, that won't really work if Serpent is lagging and continuously crawling after you: the bosses are programmed to just keep walking straight towards you when they want to do a close-ranged melee attack. The problem is, if they're lagging, they won't ever stop to do the melee attack, and they move faster than you. That results in the boss pretty much running you over and just continuously circling you, forcing you to backflip and somersault to death =.="

Those are the most extreme cases of lag though: usually, you can run outside of the Serpent's range provided it stops lagging within about 5 seconds. Any more than that, and you'll pretty much be bowled right over unless you're lucky enough to have the boss "orbit" you without actually touching you >.>