Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    I have my username on it, so that somewhat turns people off to using it for themselves I guess.

2. Parcheesy00

Parcheesy00 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    Could you upload my picture jediknight's photo of me undead?

3. Parcheesy00

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    nice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol its happyland:D

edit: oh darn the max images you dan have on one post is 30

4. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    [​IMG]
    I did this in a freaking hurry and kind of as a joke, I mean, its so fail!

5. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    It's alright.

6. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Parcheesy: you'll have to ask Jedi first, that's his piece of work. Otherwise, I'm quite happy to put it up.

Jedi: user's page is here --> http://starwarfare.wikia.com/wiki/User:Racinriot

What exactly did you do there? I can see a shade change on the head and the removal of the black background, but you've actually CANCELLED the work I did on the torso and legs =.=

Also, if you're reading on here Superion, check your inbox, there's a more up-to-date preview in there.

7. Fro5tCrown

Fro5tCrown Member

Jun 22, 2012
    I'm back! The final exam just finished !:p
    Okay so, why is the Phoenix suit and tri o avatar so good?

8. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    It has the ability to block 85% of all damage, and then can heal damage that was taken.

It's considered a very unfair set to run in though, which is why I personally never used it. (and that mithril cost....rather have the laser cannon)

9. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    I'm personally finding the Tri-O-Avatar/Trinity combination more problematic than a Phoenix/Tri-O-Avatar myself, but any of those pieces equipment in any combination are problematic. It's utter hell when you're facing all three combined =.="

10. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Umbrablade Superion

Okay, what I'm settling on for Superion's armour request for now. I'll look at it again tomorrow, I've been working on it for too long to tell if I'm really happy with it or not.

Before anyone asks: I used a single font for Superion's text this time as opposed to two fonts as in Lava's case for two reasons:

1. Lava specifically requested two fonts
    2. I'm not sure I have the necessary components to easily construct certain letters: making a smooth "D" in particular would have been problematic.

[​IMG]

Larger size here:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/zmebv5.jpg

11. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    What I did was make a separate layer for the legs, pack, cannon. It didn't turn out like I wanted it to. :(

12. Parcheesy00

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    jediknight, can Undead upload my gamer photo thing you made on the wiki?

13. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    [​IMG]

VIPER FOR THE WIN!!! :D

14. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    sure

15. Parcheesy00

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    Still here?

16. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Hmm...something about that last photo I made for Superion is still bugging me. I apologise if it sounds like I'm being an attention seeker, but could you guys give me some feedback or criticism with regards to what you think about it?

-----------------

Okay, as per Parcheesy's request and Jedi's approval, "Purple Parcheesy" has been uploaded to the wiki. I'm still uncomfortable making a new page for artworks with the relatively low number of photos and small artist-base, so for now, I'm including them under my main profile as two separate artist galleries (aside from JK and I, there's only one other person, and I don't think he's uploaded too much just yet).

Link is here, if you're interested: http://starwarfare.wikia.com/wiki/User:Undead.exe

Jedi, if at any point you want me to remove your photos from my profile, let me know: I've tried to make it relatively clear that you're a separate artist, but all the same, if you change your mind, let me know.

17. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Wow..its been awhile since I've seen that wiki. Whole new background and everything. I take it that was your doing undead?

I see no one has managed to update all the bosses data from when I first put it all in there lol..think I might go ahead and edit it =p

18. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Most of the layouts and appearances would have been the work of Dragonmasterah and IntenzKO, who became the two new admins of the wiki at some point (they're a little less active as of late though). I didn't join until late August or so.

I've mostly been concentrating on clarifying and adding information to the wiki with regards to gameplay physics and equipment: the boss pages need some updating, yeah, because the gold drop behaviour has changed again (gold drop now based on how many players enter the boss fight, not how many enter the room or how many survive all the way till the end).

19. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Indeed, one step ahead of you. I went and edited them all. =p

Nice! I should maybe take a stroll around there sometime and see all the new stuff. =p

20. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Have fun -- taking a break from extensive wiki editing for now, because I'm concentrating on some of the other multimedia projects you might see lying around on the wiki and on this thread >.>

We're also trying to set up some sort of system where newer players can request more experienced players for help with boss fights, except I don't think we've got that many newbies floating around on the wiki.