Universal Star Warfare 2: Payback (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    I enjoy that game more than mhfu for some reason. It remind of jak and daxter
    Any body else.

And I just got a dash skill, so cool

My user name is deathface123 add me so u could finish the level easier.
    I did not use any in app purchase, and I am so powerful 3000 hp

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #102 syntheticvoid, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014

syntheticvoid - 8,000+ HP... no IAP... you can add me if you like. =o)

**edit**

I've been playing this non-stop since I got it. I did waste all day Wednesday playing the NZ build, but then deleted and re-installed when it hit the US store so that I could buy IAP if I ever felt the desire. I do now... but I'm kinda broke, so it'll have to wait. But even without paying, I am progressing pretty darn quick. The 'explore' stages give out CRAZY amounts of currency... even more so in Heroic mode... so it's hard to feel like it's geared towards IAP. The Mythril is also given out very fairly. Right now, I have 800+ Mythril, and have yet to complete the Heroic challenges, which... well... I don't have the game open ATM... but I'm guessing (getting 100 Mythril per stage in World 3, and 110 per stage in World 4 for the completion of the challenges, on top of what you get for completing them individually - that's over 1,000 Mythril right there, so by the end of the challenges, you should have more than 1,800 Mythril - enough to outfit your character in some pretty kickbutt gear for some PvP gameplay. =oD

3. cthulhufan

cthulhufan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 5, 2013
    Systems Engineer
    Missouri
    Don't like? Don't play. The rest of us will be having a good time FOR FREE or will be shopping for cheaper games. Stupid devs. Trying to make a buck. Giving stuff away for free. Bunch of jerks.

4. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Damn Void! You are the man!

5. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #105 syntheticvoid, Oct 5, 2014
    Ha... =oP

Just a lot of free time. We've been so dead at work this week.

But I went back and played a bit, and saw that I barely have any of the World 3 or 4 objectives done - so my 1,800 number is pretty low...

**edit**

Stage 3-3 - to complete the objectives you'll need to buy the 400 Mythril UNCC777Neon. =o(
    You get 6 Mythril for completing the objective you need it for... along with the 60 for completing the set of objectives. Grrrrrrr

6. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    I deleted this yesterday but I decided to give it one more go. I signed in and it said my account did not exist! Then I registered what I previously entered the other day and it said my email " Existed!" Now I'm really mad it's like I'm locked out of multi player now by my own email
    On the edge ready to blast this behemoth away

7. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    How to unlock heroic missions?

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I'm not 100%, but I think they unlock after you beat the World 4 Boss.

9. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    I cna't beat him. Any one have suggestion on what gun is effective for that battle

10. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ^^ I'm having a hard time as well... I'm thinking I'm gonna have to take in a bunch of healing potions, but ATM, I can barely even make a dent in his HP bar, so I dunno what good it would do... =o/

11. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    U can only use 3 potion

12. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ha, oh yeah, that's right... totally forgot. I don't even take em into fights with me because I don't want to accidentally hit them and waste em...

Anyway... Yup. Gonna have to just keep playing and try n unlock some better weapons, and then better gear... and try it again. =oP

If I come across a weapon that seems to work well on him, I'll definitely post about it here.

13. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    I'm up and running again!

14. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Wooo Capricorn!!! Maybe I'll see ya on there sometime. =oD

15. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    That's the only mission I have to complete for now. I have 920 crystal

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #116 Exact-Psience, Oct 5, 2014
    I only have 6900 HP, but im just 300k short of getting TRIP-9654 Storm assault rifle.

Im currently just rockin EGT-42 Uranus Sniper, and it just one-hits everything so far. LOL. Just that im in the same boat with void and madrev, barely doing damage to the stage 4 boss :D

Im sure that any weapon above 100k in cost can do it, and a few upgrades will help a lot too.

And yeah, i've spent zero on IAPs. Im thinking of getting the Color package to support the devs. At the rate im going im not sure i need to buy IAP shortcuts as i can make a decent amount of cash just by playing the game. Being careful not to spoil the game by being overpowered too early.

Coop is fantastic, not a huge fan of pvp though, but it was pretty good.

17. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Oh sure! Lol
    Still trying to defeat the second boss! Oh boy am I good or what! I have 300 and something mithril and I don't want to spend it on that gold armor .

18. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    The rebirth option in pvp looks so innocent, and I accidentally pressed it while watching TV
    This game has unjustly taken FIVE OF MY MITHRIL
    I demand compensation! ;P

You get so much mithril from single player lol, but am I the only one that gets none from online? Do I have to beat a boss every day to get some kinda thing?

^ lol he killed me as well. I accidentally backed into a corner and then he, well, it wasn't PG.
    How do you dodge the lasers?

19. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    I got the crystal online

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah just like in SW1, killing bosses (this soooooo reminds me of MHFU which is hands-down my favorite series ever) in multiplayer may yield mithrils.