Universal Star Warfare 2: Payback (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Does anyone have details on how the Nirvana Void's automatic attack works?
    It seems to be solely based on the per-shot damage your currently equipped weapon does. And I think that your weapon's firerate is not taken into account.
    As far as I could figure out, the Nirvana fires at a fixed rate, instead of varying it depending on your weapon FR.

If the above is correct, the Nirvana Void is vastly more effective with high damage-per-shot weapons like Rocket Launchers and particularly Snipers.

2. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Update took all my crystals

3. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    No wonder why this update take so long, there are still bugs in the them game.####, no more crystal, now I will keep my mouth shut, no more god Samaritan to devs. It's not worth it.

Infinity blade 3 had the same bug, and they handle it pretty well, so no excuse to take away all my crystal.

Like for the first game I just give up, and gona wait for fusion.

Warning- if u had access to the bug in the previous version u gonna lost all your crystals, and your top gears.

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #424 Nullzone, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Ouch... what exactly do you mean by "there are still bugs"? Do you refer to the lost Mithril and gear, or something else?

And while I understand that they reduced Mithril to 0, taking away all the top gear seems a bit excessive.
    By the way, as this seems to have hit you already: How much gear did you lose? "Only" everything in the last tier? Or more? Do you still have all your Voids?
    I'll check later today, and if the losses are too big, I'm outta here. I spent hours getting my weapons up to speed, not to mention collecting all the materials for my lvl4 Voids. If I lose the Voids as well, that'll be it for sure.

5. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    I lost the bow the rail gun and my crystal, but I found a other bug, that makes me laugh as hell.
    They have close on door , but open many.
    ########
    Those dev have just messed up
    Ha, I can't stop laughing, haahahahahjaha

6. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    What bug did you find this time? lol

7. ZINFERNOZ

ZINFERNOZ New Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Rigged game

In the game starwarfare payback... In order to get in where or even have fun you have to spend money just to try and kill any thing it's really getting annoying but people if you like to spend money get this game I'm starting to think the game is ridiculous and rigged broke needs fixed not every one has money to buy stuff and almost every thing in this game you have to use money to get any where did you mean to do this or no the levels are impossible in the game and are just unfair so please fix the game and like lower prices:mad::mad: also when in mutant game how come we can only play on one map add more please

8. mankypoo

mankypoo New Member

Mar 17, 2015
    #428 mankypoo, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015