Star Trek Trexels - (by YesGnome, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    That stinks, Gwar. I just came here to whine a bit that they changed the training timing back to 15 min (from 1 min) but your problem is much worse.

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    The change from 1 to 15 minutes must have been in the last hours. Yesterday, after the update, it was still 1 minute.

@Gwar: have you contacted the devs through the in-game form to let them know your issue?

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    thanks, i've already contacted the support, but in the meantime i've found the solution!!!
    just figured out that the problem was on GC sync (corrupted?) when i've tried to open the game on airplane mode and saw that it has loaded another good save position, so i've turned off airplane mode while in the game, and in a couple of attempts guess it has synced fine again :)

live long and prosper!!!

4. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    It's amazing the things they can do directly from their servers. I was waiting for an app update to play more sectors (already finished the game and was just grinding resources). Today I opened the game and to my surprise, it's already updated through the game servers and sector 7 is available for exploring, even though the app version is still the same. I've already set to explore the sector :D

5. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    @Devs: latest update is a bit crappy. You can see some corrupted graphics on the right-most planet, as well as the top planet image not reaching the border, and the "end of trexel space" line seen on the right. I attach image for you to check. Also, trying to enter the space station of sector 1 crashes the game.

Attached Files:

6. grelb

grelb Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    New Zealand
    I really wish I could:
    a) disable the Vibrate on the Space Combat screens.
    b) stop my minions from asking for a random trip to 10 forward to give me 10 of each resource, when I have 500,000 of each.
    c) abilty to quit a battle and lose rather then wait the 3 minutes or so it takes to let my minions die

Other then that I am enjoying grinding through the interesting missions

7. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    This is definitely something that bugs me as well... if they would give me some dilithium every once and a while, it would be worth it, but for 10 of each, especially further along in the game, it just gets annoying and makes restaffing take that much longer...