Star Shipping Inc. Promo code

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by SoundGuy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    Hey

I'm Oded, the developer behind Star Shipping Inc. and i would love to give out some promo code for you guys.

Here's some info about the game

Travel through space and get rich with Star Shipping Inc. Visit the new frontier colonies and battle space monsters and pirates in your quest to be the number one space trader the galaxy have ever known.

Take the role of the captain of of a cargo ship traveling between star systems to trade goods and commodities in strive to become the richest star ship captain in the galaxy. Your weapon is a mighty cargo ship that has to defend itself against space pirates, monsters and other less-than-friendly encounters.

Star Shipping is a turn based, strategy game, where in each turn your choices and a number of events and encounters can happen, affecting the outcome of the entire game.
    When you play, choose your strategy well, and think twice before every journey, your choice between playing with a ship that's fast, or one that is large, or strong makes the game totally different, and it's all your choice.

Play at your own pace, as unlike many other games today, this one offers the player a mental challenges that doesn't rely on the ability to hit stuff on the screen, and doesn't require you to be 100% focus on the game at all times, instead you can play at your own pace, and use your economical planning skills and your intellect to trade various commodities between stars, and climb up the score ladder as you accomplish your goal of becoming the richest space captain in the galaxy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

check it out
    http://starshipping.corbomitegames.com
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-...376780635?mt=8

I will DM on twitter to those who tweets about starshipping if they include @corbomite so i will know about it.
    The promo code will be given to the 1st, 5th, 10th, 20th and 50th person to tweet about Star Shipping

But here's one on the house:
    RLJNF46YKLKN

If someone else wants a promo code - feel free to reply here and it you have a nice reason why you want one - i'll give you one

Oded
    Corbomite Games.

2. mike_mike

mike_mike Member

Sep 24, 2010
    i would love to try out this game, it looks like it is done well.

i will review after testing it out

3. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Got the code thanks :)

4. SyntheticMan

SyntheticMan Member

Sep 14, 2010
    I would love a code for this. It makes me think of playing freelancer for months.

5. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    mike_mike : sent you one in PM.

6. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    and sent one for you in PM, synthetic !

7. Skinski

Skinski Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I'd like a promo for this game. I will definitely rate and review it after I play it.

It reminds of Elite on the C64. That was a space trading game back in the day that I lost many an hour too.

Thanks in advance.

8. Max_TO

Max_TO Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Will give this a try for sure !

Can I get a promo code too please

9. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I want a code because it looks like a great game, one that I'm interested in playing.

10. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    allright! codes sent to skinski and max_to!

the rest of you: I have a handful of more codes to share with you if you post in a social network about the game.
    post twitter,
    share our Facebook fan page or somewhere.
    link me afterwards that you did - and i'll send the code to the people i've mentioned. 1st, 5th, 10th, 20th...

You can also be nice and help me pay rent this month and get the game for $2.99.

11. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    I would love a code because it looks like "Trade Wars" with graphics ( and I loved trade Wars :D)

12. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I love Sci-Fi games and this looks like a fun one that I would love to leave a great review for. ;)

13. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    I like code.Lock great.Thanks

14. caliso

caliso Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Looks cool, may I have a code?

15. aidan_ree

aidan_ree Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Love a code

16. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I love to try out this game because I love trading games. Can I trade monsters when I caught them too?

17. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i would like a code... thanks a lot!