iPad Star Marine: Infinite Ammo - (by GlitchSoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 11, 2012.

1. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Have to say that the new update has addressed my concerns about gem balance and feels quicker and smoother. Thanks for listening to feedback and making a good game great! Any chance we'll see a hard mode in the future?

2. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    As I mentioned, I did 3 star every level and both achievements remain locked.

3. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    any update on possible universal/iPad release? I, like many others, wont bite unless an iPad version is available.

4. TheStark

TheStark Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Don't bother. This game is dead. Looks like developers, too.

5. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

How did I miss this game? Looks awesome.

How long is it and any replay value?

6. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I played it some time ago, but it is of good length, and some levels are quite difficult to beat. It does have replay value - you can redo levels to get more points, and use that to level up and buy new weapons. There's also a star system, and previous levels are pretty fun to go back to and decimate the enemy with your new weapons.

7. Anyone know what happened to this? Been wanting to play a contra style game on iOS, looks awesome.

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Looks like it's gone along with Contra Evolution. If you like you can post them in the List of good games that Are not anymore in App Store thread#

9. Bummer! I was trying to find a way to contact the Dev but couldn't find anything.

10. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I'm not sure how I missed this one. The developer is the one who did Xmen Days of Future Past.

11. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Actually, I brought this develop up on the TouchArcade app to see what else they've done and apparently they switched their X-Men game from premium pay up-front to a lower pay up-front price with IAP, after making a big deal about the game not having any IAP. What's kind of shady is they didn't mention the IAP in their update notes, so this has been sitting in my wishlist for awhile now just thinking they had made enough scratch to lower the price to drive more sales volume.

And now I find out this game was pulled. Not exactly a developer I'm very impressed with at this point. X-Men has been removed from my wishlist.

12. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Yeah I somehow missed this too.

13. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Believe it or not, xmen is a vastly better game after the update and price drop. It was less than optimal prior to said update with just a touch of jank poured over everything. Now it's super polished and plays really well. The IAP isn't needed at all either. I don't think I realized there was any of it before beating it.