Star Hogs Online. #1 Online Multiplayer App

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ChaosProdigy, Jul 17, 2009.

1. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #21 ChaosProdigy, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
    Hence the title:
    ive had some incredible matches so far (i did about 100 games so far), its much more active now compared to launch.

On a side note:

i played Worms Armaggedon back in the day but that is somewhat of a funny game with often u realistic weapons and animation. The comparison is there but Worms has no multiplayer yet and if you look at the title of the post im talking about Star Hogs multiplayer and only touched on Worms because everywhere i go people are comparing them: hello? Star Hogs all the way, after / if Worms gets multiplayer and fixes controls we can talk about these games seriously.

In the meanwhile im expecting patch 1.1 and am dying to find out details about 1.2

PS. nyone know how to make my Signature work? It shows as a link even though i did he [​IMG]

2. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Since my Original post the online activity for Star Hogs has gone up so much that i always see active games on the server, so if anyone wants to come VS me im on there all the time, get the Lite version and Lets get a game going: you can also PM when is a good time to have a game.

I still think Star Hogs is the best online game for iPhone currently for its genre, definitelly the best ive ever got on APP store