Star Brawl, 1/2 player game needs a few testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by makaGeorge, Sep 17, 2012.

1. makaGeorge

makaGeorge Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    #1 makaGeorge, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    Hi,

I'm mostly finished with my first game and have been testing it with a group of friends for the last week. Before I submit it, though, I'd like to test the game with people who actually like and play games like Asteroids, Space War or Space Duel, as those are the game's main targets... I've also tried to make the game accessible by giving other control options, but I wouldn't say the game is easy to play...

Anyway... if you're interested and like space games where you have controls like turn left/right and thrust, send me a pm with your email address and Ill send an invite through TestFlight.

BTW, the game is Universal. There are a few devices I'm not sure will run the game... or run it fast enough.... The game was designed on an iPad2 (two player will work best on a bigger screen) and I haven't been able to test it on iPad1 or iPod Tuouch. From what a friend tells me it runs fine on a 3GS. It also needs system 4.3 but so far I have only been able to test it on 5.1 devices...