Universal Star Billions (by Catch & Release)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by catchandrelease, Dec 8, 2015.

1. catchandrelease

catchandrelease Active Member

Just a quick heads up: today's the last day to get Star Billions for free. I'm not sure what price we'll go to but it will be a paid app again tomorrow. So if you're interested in trying Star Billions...you know what to do! :eek:

Thanks for the great launch! I've seen lots of new people playing since we released season 2 and it's so much fun to hear your thoughts so keep 'em coming as we prepare season 3, the final chapter of our space saga!

2. MagIor

MagIor Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Really surprised no one properly reviewed this here yet. This is fantastic.

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Just got this and I was going to write some impressions but this sums it up for me too really. I'm not sure how much I like the waiting process but that's the impatience in me but I do see myself picking this up s couple of times a day to see what's going on

4. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Lifeline unlocks an option that lets you skip waiting after "beating the game" (getting any ending.)

Does this game? If not, it should.
    And, well, this is literally a timer... in a paid game... and timers are just irritating in the first place. So... yeah.
    :eek:

5. There is a new game+ mode that removes the long timers. They added it in after I asked for it.

6. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    Alright. :)

7. catchandrelease

Season 3

[​IMG]

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that the final season of Star Billions will be releasing on March 29th. Thank you all so much for your support of this weird little game! I hope you are as excited as we are to take the final journey with EIN, ROSIE, SARGE and LACIE! :)

8. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Time to reinstall!

9. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #29 Intendro, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    ####

10. MagIor

MagIor Member

Aug 6, 2015
    It's Here!

11. catchandrelease

Yep! Season 3 is available now. If anyone gets a chance to play, let me know what you think!

:D :D :D

[​IMG]

12. catchandrelease

Star Billions: The Fin Zine!

Hey all! I hope you enjoyed (or are still enjoying) Star Billions season 3!

Today we released a companion book for the series entitled "Star Billions: The Fin Zine". The book serves triple duty as a comedy book, a compendium for the Star Billions universe, and an exploration of the game's themes. You can pick up a copy here if you're interested.

[​IMG]