iPad Stair Dismount - The Official thread of Love and Fractures

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Frand, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

Stair Dismount just got updated, and we're happy to finally have video replay sharing in the game, thanks to the team at Everyplay.
    Collection of Dismount videos so far.

Also, OpenFeint leaderboards are now gone and we've built our own (barebones) thing which will be improved in coming updates.

A new holiday level is also included, as well as support for Game Center achievements.

2. rlagusrlagus

rlagusrlagus New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    A question for the developers, please answer

Umm I was wondering whether I should get the Mega Level Pack or not, but I have some questions - will getting it mean I get all future levels? Please just spend 2 minutes answering, I really need to know. If you do receive future ones, and so the price of the bundle just goes up after updates, I will get it right now. Thanks,

rlagus

3. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

(As a personal record, a six-month delay in response is now something to beat. I wonder if my subscription to the thread has expired...)

The Mega Bundle has always included the content up to the point of the latest level pack at the time of purchase. I don't recall us adjusting the price for a long, long while, though.

For a completionist, the Mega Bundle is quite a safe purchase now, as we're going full steam with the development of the new Dismount game. More on that later...

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I absolutely cannot wait for Turbo Dismount, it's my #1 anticipated upcoming release. ;) Any chance of removing the cheaters high scores on Game Center for SD?

5. FuZion

FuZion Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    64-bit update has arrived :)