Universal SSC 2019 (by Uprising Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Uprising Elton, May 31, 2019.

1. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Hey Elton, really excited for this. Unfortunately the game keeps crashing on different menu screens. I've deleted/redownloaded/restarted but nothing seems to help. Playing on an iPhone 6+ running iOS 10. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

2. Uprising Elton

Uprising Elton Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    My main testing device is an iOS 11 6+, so perhaps it’s some issue with iOS 10. If you enable crash reports to be sent from your device, and run the game a bit, I should get some reports through and I can look into the problem.

3. justelvis81

justelvis81 Active Member

Feb 25, 2016
    Didn’t hesitate getting the vip. Big fan of Elton’s work. Really loving this new instalment seems a good step up from last years. Would like to see some fouls given though while using the light tackle ( blue button) players usually fall over but never a foul given, it seems too easy to tackle like this without any consequences. Apart from that absolutely loving it.

Uprising Elton likes this.
  4. magic10

magic10 New Member

Jun 8, 2019
    Male
    Brilliant game and bought VIP straight away - really enjoyed playing SSC 2018 and the addition of the team/player editor is fab.

A few questions though Elton:
    1. Any plans of porting this over to the Apple TV (I know you released tennis champs on Apple TV and I’d be happy to pay again to get SSC on the big screen!)
    2. Is there a way of allowing a mifi controller to navigate the menus? Currently you have to touch the screen then pick up the controller when actually playing. It would be great if could just use the controlled to move around. If that’s not possible could you add a way to dismiss or save the replay without having to touch the screen?
    3. I noticed on the touch controls the option of a max kick (sliding up on the red button). Can this be access on a controller?
    Thanks for all your hard work!

5. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    1. Any plans of porting this over to the Apple TV
    Yes, but to do that I need to do 2) first!

2) Is there a way of allowing a mifi controller to navigate the menus?

That’s a fair bit of work, but hope to attack it soon.

3) I noticed on the touch controls the option of a max kick (sliding up on the red button). Can this be access on a controller?

Yep, the Y button! R bumper should also simulate a double tap on the direction pad to do sprint.

Thanks for all your hard work!

No problem! SSC 2019 is proving quite polarising, and unfortunately a few bugs didn’t help. As long as the people that like it are happy, then so am I!

Elton

6. magic10

magic10 New Member

Jun 8, 2019
    Male
    Thanks for the reply Elton. Really love your work and can’t really understand why SSC 2019 has been so polarising. I’ve given you a 5* review and will likely purchase another VIP sub for my son so we can play against one another.

Looking forward to the future updates!

Uprising Elton likes this.
  7. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    I'll be doing an update to make 2 player a little less laggy and a bit more robust fairly soon..

And finally fixed a massive issue with pop-up ads breaking the game.. The fix for that should come through in the next 24 hours. Very sorry to all the non-VIP players that's affected!

8. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Hey Elton, any chance of getting a new version of Tennis Champs ?

9. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Yep, looking at spending some time on TCR again very soon. Will post news on it's thread when I have..

10. EmilianoDTH

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Great! TCR needs some love, its such a great game!

11. ggallin

ggallin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    I play SWOS on Amiga and this game is awesome, love his own mechanics, but not understand well the controls with joyspad (ps4 controller / ios13 public beta), all buttons do it something, anyone can explain me how it works? Thanks!

12. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Elton, any chance to get a NHL alike game or other sports one day?

13. kallum w

kallum w New Member

Aug 21, 2019
    Male
    Anybody know at what level you start to receive better offers from better clubs to become there manager i am lv 42 atm moment and still only getting offered 3star teams

14. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Just to let you know if you’ve not seen, but the latest update to SSC 2020 is out now.
    New team and player data and a load of game side tweaks and fixes.
    Have a major new feature for an update around xmas coming too!

Thanks,

Elton

15. EmilianoDTH

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Hey Elton, does this game supports gamecenter progress saving ?

16. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Not sure what you mean.. you can upload your career progress to iCloud as a back up or to transfer to another device...

17. IainD

IainD New Member

Dec 25, 2019
    Male
    Wonder if anyone knows about how the editor in SSC2020 works? Bought it just the other day. I have a game going with Walsall and if I go into the editor it includes the players I’ve transferred since starting the game but if I make any changes to players in the editor they don’t show up in the game, but if I change the kit colours, that shows up.

anyone know anything about this? Sorry if this isn’t really the thread to ask this.

18. David1105

David1105 Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Any chance International teams can be added? Also, maybe a tournament mode - World/Intl Cup?

19. OliSVK

OliSVK New Member

May 22, 2020
    Male
    After last bug fixes my career manager can not continue to the next day. I noticed that problem could be at English League 1. Now I have 2 teams from Sunderland in my career, one instead od Manchester Reds in League 1 (I consciously weakened this team) and second one in Championship (this is correct).
    I bought the Data Editor 2 months ago and still it is not active. Why?

20. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Could you emal me via the uprising-games.com site so I can find out more about your problem, thanks