iPad Spore Origins Lite Edition

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sainter, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I saw this while browsing the US iTunes Store and was wondering if it is out in any other countries? I am in Australia and want to try it before wasting $13 on a piece of . . . bad app. Don't say don't even bother because I want to try it. Is there any way I can get a US account without a) living there and b) having a US credit card

Thnx

2. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    #2 snow_mani, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
    Spore Origins Lite is not available in Australia. You will need to set up a US account.

Mactalk's.com.au forum has a thread on this: http://forums.mactalk.com.au/20/45826-how-get-us-itunes-account-free.html

Then google to find a current free redemption code to establish the account.

EDIT: I should point out that you shouldn't buy iTunes gift cards on eBay, etc. If they have been purchased by the seller with a stolen credit card, then Apple will close your account and you will lose your purchases.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I can't answer your question, but the full version is good, it's $7.99 us though.:confused: it's worth that.

4. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I don't know the answer to your question, but everyone who tried the demo and yen bought the game or vice versa said that the demo didn't do the game justice and made the game seem even worse... Sorry I'm not much help :(

5. Sainter

Dec 8, 2008
    Thanks, I found a promocode for an app that I have received and used that instead! downloading now

6. Sainter

Dec 8, 2008
    One more question now. What do I have to do to switch accounts?

7. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Change countries and then use the Sign In option (top right of iTunes store) to sign in with the appropriate account for your current country.

8. Sainter

Dec 8, 2008
    Thanks, got Spore Origins LE onto my iPod, I can see why it doesnt do wonders for the full game but im happy now,.

Thanks all