Universal Spooky Pixel Hero (by AppSir/Darius Immanuel Guerrero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DariusGuerrero, Aug 11, 2024.

1. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    Already said something like this over on X/Twitter, but thank you for the honor, TouchArcade!

It feels so fitting that the first (Spooky Pixel Hero) and last games (DERE Vengeance) in the AppSir timeline got GOTW!

Thanks as well to TouchArcade for being a great space for indie devs like me to interact with the people that play their games. Literally very few places that devs get to do this to this extent. I'm always excited to show my newest creations in the forums!

Thanks again TA! More games to come!

Boardumb, Fat Mouse, psj3809 and 3 others like this.
  2. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Well deserved, brother

DariusGuerrero and Boardumb like this.
  3. DariusGuerrero

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    thank you, brother! always motivating to have you and the people here supporting the kinds of games that i make

4. DariusGuerrero

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    Just wanted to share that Spooky Pixel Hero is being featured in the App Store in the USA and around the world in lists like Best New Games!
    Thanks to you and everyone that made this happen. I'll keep doing my best to make this game universe the best it can be.

[​IMG]

5. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I beat it @DariusGuerrero!

I was very satisfied with the “ending”. All restricted documents have been screenshotted for anyone who’s interested.

IMG_0208.png IMG_0207.png

DariusGuerrero, sebgo and ColeDaddy like this.
  6. DariusGuerrero

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    I'm glad you like the ending! It's one of the things I'm nervous of when I release new games because I feel the ending has to always be worth the journey, always. Especially with my games being a little challenging so it has to stick the landing.

More games to come! Though I may release something smol and simpler but fun first so I don't get burnt out, like I mentioned before. Something with a high score. Either way, stay tuned!

Chq, Anotherkellydown and sebgo like this.