iPad Sponge World

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ilanp, Nov 4, 2014.

1. ilanp

ilanp Member

Sep 9, 2014
    #1 ilanp, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
  2. sterlingware

sterlingware Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Developer
    Canada
    I downloaded and played your game. There are quite a few things I liked about it:
    - it's good that there's a tutorial at the start.
    - I like the progression map, showing players that there's more to go. I'd like to see a different colour or something on the game map when I answer a trivia question right.
    - It's good that there are two mechanics to this game - sponge/erase and answer trivia. Makes it more fun.
    - I made it up to level 9, which was really tough, but fun. I'll keep playing and let you know how it goes. No glitches to report.
    - I was wondering - what are the coins used for? It seemed that answering trivia questions correct got you more coins, but I was hoping to use them on something (stronger sponge, bigger sponge, 3-second invincibility, etc)
    - from what I could see and from overall playtime, I didn't find a single ad or way to make money for you (the developer). Is that what you planned on?

Overall, a good experience playing. Keep up the good work!

3. ilanp

ilanp Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Hi and thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for the so late reply.
    Everything you said is true, the coins will be used for power masks and powerup's from the shop which will be released soon.
    In these days we are working on another levels and worlds, if you have an Android OS you probably noticed there are now 20 levels (after Feb update).
    From the financial its OK for us not to make money for now, that's why we didn't add any ads in the game. We would like the players to enjoy this game, simply as that :)

Thanks

Ilan