Universal Splitter Critters (By RAC7 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Just picked this up leaving .08 on my account balance (whew just made it). Looking forward to leaving imps once back home, biased because I am a sucker for alien worlds and such like that.

2. Btw, I'm going back to replay levels and having a blast trying to find new solutions. Really clever game.

3. tronz

tronz Active Member

Sep 14, 2011
    tokyo
    Question

Is there achievements?

4. broopa

broopa Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    There are some achievements, nothing crazy though.

I finally beat it, I hate to admit how long it took me to beat that last level before the extra levels. I hope there are some new levels on the way for this. Was a ton of fun and probably a game I'll just keep installed to try and find new ways to beat levels.

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    What in the world?! Not even a week out and already on sa--haha, just kidding...NEW LEVELS!!!

6. Spore Productions

Spore Productions Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    Does RAC7 post here? I want to point out that the app icon is incredibly boring looking for such a cute and clever game. Seriously, the icon looks like something for a messaging app.

7. metalwastebasket

metalwastebasket Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    #28 metalwastebasket, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
    Has anyone figured out how to finish off A3? This thing is driving me INSANE. Managed to finish off the rest of them, but I have literally no idea where to even start.

EDIT 1: Scratch that. DID IT! Figuring out the solution was only half the problem. It was executing it (at least trying to...over a few dozen times) that was the hardest part. Not really sure what I did just a tiny bit differently the last time to get my little critter to land on his spaceship and not in lava, but damn was that satisfying.

EDIT 2: I...ermmm...I'm using one account to modify a post on another account. Sure.

8. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Splitter Critters

[​IMG]

Has been nominated for the TouchArcade Forums'
    Game of the Month

VOTE HERE!

9. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Let me just post a thank you to the dev. I enjoyed this a lot. Original mechanic. Not too difficult, but still head scratching enough at times to be fun ;)