Universal Spirit Lords (by Kabam)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 15, 2014.

1. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I wonder why. Is it optimized incorrectly? Maybe a memory leak somewhere? Could the devs chime in. It's a pretty big issue. Just confirmed another my brothers phone felt like it was on fire as well. Could be dangerous. His phone went from 100% to 50% in 30 minutes. After closing the app it dropped to 0% in an extremely fast manner. He didn't completely close it through double tapping home but just left it on idle. Could there be some sort of memory leak within the game?

2. kidseatfree

kidseatfree Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Macintosh Support Consultant
    Buyer Beware

I just posted this on the Kabam forums. :(

Attached Files:

3. shaymon

shaymon Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    The sweet spot is level six. It gets less as you get higher level but still worth merging your 1 star spirits into a 2 star up to level 6 before you use that spirit to power another. Same goes for the three star ones- power them to lvl 6 first. At lower levels you gain about 75% more off the spirits you merged. At level 50 it is like 10-15% reason being is your base spirits drop at level 4 versus level 1.

I agree shield(any element) is a must for a mage. i like the blink stun arcane as well. i use meteor for my ultimate and set it off usually when it is rdy as long as I have 4+ mobs. Just killing those mobs will power it 50%.

Barbs still suck. My mage can sort of do lord at lvl 43, and hard is very easy. My barb does hard on some elements but lord is impossible. He is 50.

I will say though, even with its bugs, I have put more hrs into this game than any of my games ever on ios.

If you plan on spendn money in this game, do it right off the bat. I dropped about 20 late game to buy spirits and was dissapointed when the spirits were no better than what I had or I couldnt use them :(

4. patch732

patch732 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    Playing on my iPhone and I put the game on my son's iPad using the same Gamecenter account. We only have access to the same character. Is there a way for me to create him his own character so we can play together?

5. LunarBowser

LunarBowser Active Member

May 5, 2015
    I'd assume you just have to make another account and have him use that. Or your old one.