Universal Spinlanders (by Backup Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 25, 2015.

1. backupent

backupent Active Member

Mar 22, 2011
    There is a lot of randomness since a spin is kind of like a dice roll in a roleplaying game. So the strategy comes to play by managing resources between the items and power gems. By using a combination of items, holds, max spins and regular spins the player can control a bit of the randomness.

Sorry to heard you are having issues with the crash. We have submitted a new build last night.

You are able to purchase items by clicking on the icon in the game when you are out of them. You can also win them through the gashapon machine.

We have a balance changing coming pretty soon. This should update some of the monster health and damage. We are also looking to improve the way luck works in the game.

There are a lot of ways to get free power gems(max spins) by watching video ads, winning them in the gashapon machine, resupplies on the map, and daily rewards for consecutive day logins.

2. backupent

backupent Active Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Update with the fix was approved and should be available soon.

3. Nakor

Nakor Active Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Lol this might have been better named Buglanders. This is A LOT of bugs for such a simple game. These should have been fixed before launch.

For example, I just used all of my backpacks (worst offense of F2P by the way) trying to play levels. Any level. Every time the guy just dances around on his heels looking real happy. Probably happy because he doesn't have to fight anything. He's just decided to stay put.

You've got a good game here underneath the garbage. It's too bad you set it loose with a ton of game breaking bugs and horribly marred by the F2P model.

4. backupent

backupent Active Member

Mar 22, 2011

Sorry to hear the game is causing you so many problems. We just submitted a new build with a fix for the freezing when loading into a level. That was a bug we've had for a while but just couldn't track down until now. With some help from the users we were finally able to squash it.

5. ShadowDT

ShadowDT New Member

Apr 1, 2015
    By freezing in the level, do you mean when travelling? This has been happening to me a lot, I've only been able to successfully travel once. Hopefully the update will fix this.

6. backupent

backupent Active Member

Mar 22, 2011

That's the one we submitted a fix for. We are still waiting for Apple to review it.

7. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    Haven't come across any bugs but after tutorial section landing on a hit is about 1 out of 8 leading to death in most cases and in King cashing you can stop each reel one at a time so there is some skill involved in stopping the reel at a good moment to get a good hit to much luck involved in this one and all mines bad.deleted

8. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

This is a really fun game, I have not encountered any bugs and the game is very generous with coins ect. I can tell a lot of work went into this, stats, mini games and a world map with different art/BGs. Impressive.

9. backupent

backupent Active Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Thanks we're very proud of the game. We are continuing to work on it. We'll have an android version in the next couple months and we're looking to push some new content pretty soon.

10. girthygerf

girthygerf New Member

Sep 6, 2014
    I really want to love this game. It honestly drives me crazy how much I'd love to love this game. But that bug. That stupid bug. I was really excited today when I updated the game and had a few solid runs. But then...he started jumping and smiling at the start of the run again. I've put a whole lot of effort into playing this game, and will continue to do so, so long as I have hope. Please fix this game. For the love of god, and yoda, please.

11. backupent

backupent Active Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I'm so sorry. I really thought we finally squashed this bug with the latest update. I'll get right on it. Again I'm very sorry this issue wasn't resolved.

12. girthygerf

girthygerf New Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Gracias seƱor

13. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Just discovered this. Is it still being supported?