Universal Spin Addict (by h8games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Weird. It didn't pop up once for me, but I usually see it after every game.

2. Oleg Batrakov

Oleg Batrakov Member

Aug 1, 2017
    Ukraine
    Jayg2015, any feedback would be really appreciated!

3. JeromeG

JeromeG Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Really fun game.

I really like this one. My only complaint is that I paid to remove ads, but there is still the option to watch an ad to continue infinite mode, which is annoying. I think that this ought to be free after having made the IAP.

4. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Fantastic game!
    One complaint though, it's often unresponsive when I try to jump, to the point where I try to jump too early, and then die anyway.
    It's getting very frustrating that it doesn't register when I press the screen to jump.
    Is it because the game is too demanding for my iPhone 6+?

5. AlexanderHamilton

AlexanderHamilton Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2016
    This is a good one.

At its core, the game is a pretty typical endless runner. But where it separates itself is the style. I love the music and sound design of the game. It goes really well with the graphical style. I'm glad it has actual "levels" to complete as well.

6. rseller1

rseller1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2013
    I really like the music for this game. Is it available to stream on Spotify, SoundCloud, etc?

7. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Wow. Didn't know what to expect. Really like this game. Super polished and responsive. Great looking game with good effects. Music score is very relaxing. Game of the month for me. Good job devs. I'll have to pay to remove ads. Least I can do

8. Oleg Batrakov

Oleg Batrakov Member

Aug 1, 2017
    Ukraine
    Thanks a lot for your feedback guys.
    For alternative control system you can use swipe Up for the jump and swipe down for the platform flip, this should help.
    What about music - we will upload it to our social groups soon, join us on FB!