Universal Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon (by Tiger Style)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Aug 5, 2015.

1. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I’m one of those who plays on the go and at home so icloud syncing is a must have for me.

Here’s a thought, could you use dropbox for cloud saves? Get access to the users dropbox account and then just sync from there instead of using icloud. Just a thought I have. No idea if it’s possible.

2. Randy Smith

Randy Smith Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    No one is going to help Daenelle? There was another thread about this, but at some point everyone conspired to take their posts down.. not sure why. Anyway, here's the thread. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=268826

You could try messaging the thread contributors? Or watching the credits all the way to the end? Or maybe just search for "Knights of the Buried Chambers"? Or start a new thread on unfiction.com (not quite right but close enough)?

3. Randy Smith

Randy Smith Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Hi Spider players! I'm working on a presentation for the Game Developer Conference about Spider's story. I'd love to ask you some questions. If you're up for it, please send an email to
    randy at tiger style games (no spaces) dot com
    . Thanks!

4. Daenelle

Daenelle Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Hi - a quick question: is it possible to reverse the IOS upgrade? The new version of Spider won't save new high scores to the global roster. It records them locally but about 3/4 of the time they don't do onto the global leader board. I know I shouldn't be so competitive, but...

5. Daenelle

Daenelle Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Thanks... I haven't made any progress! But I haven't given up yet:)

6. Archibaldovitch

Archibaldovitch Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2015
    Paris, France
    Send me a message about what you are stuck on and I will try help you out :)

7. RasaRasa

RasaRasa Member

Dec 10, 2016
    Hint for Butler's Quarters?

I'm sure it is devastatingly obvious, yet I cannot seem to figure out what the
    red button inside the bust in the Butler's Quarters does
    . Is anyone up for offering me a hint?

Thanks,

RR

8. Archibaldovitch

Archibaldovitch Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2015
    Paris, France
    Keep walking around the level after you pushed it

9. RasaRasa

RasaRasa Member

Dec 10, 2016