Universal Spider-Man Unlimited - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 10, 2014.

1. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    You must not be a real Spider-Man fan? Unlimited was one of the titles of the comics

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    He gets a 3x score bonus, ***which stacks with whatever bonus you already have in your Manga Spidey*** There are incremental prizes (ala Joust Legends....or whatever that one is called). So crossing the accumulative 5k mark pays 1000 vials....liking this game more and more

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #83 Exact-Psience, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    ^Yup... I have a lv10 mangaverse spiderman and he has a total of x6 multiplier in the event. Im only missing the final event portal since i've gone past 100,000 meters. On the downside, i cant earn xp doing this event coz i dont have another mangaverse spidey to rank him up.

4. magicmikezero

magicmikezero Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Best runner to date(for a spidey fan hehe)Loving the game! At what point does it actually make me spend real money? I don't wanna get tricked into doing that. Hopefully it wouldn't, but I guess I'd know it huh? I'm just starting to "fuse" now but I guess that's just part of the game.
    Forever a spidey fan!

5. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Thus far, there hasn't been any pay walls. I've got 2 characters lvl 12+ and a few lvl 1 cards I'm holding to fuse in the future. The ISO shards are the premium currency, so I'd say use rem very sparingly (they can be used to continue a run or to fuse cards.....I'd try to not use it to continue a run unless you have a really really good run going).

Side note: To participate in this weekend's event, you have to be lvl 10 or higher.....so there's the incentive to lvl up. It's totally worth it though, since the incremental rewards will also pay vials and portal cards.

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    When one of your spideys reach at least lv10, the energy system kicks in.

7. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I'm really loving this so far, manga spidey is my pick I think! Hopefully they'll bring in iron Spider-Man soon (unless it's just not visible from the rare cards screen) and I really like the level differences, I foresee a Lizard sewer area! :)

8. magicmikezero

magicmikezero Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Thanks guys. I don't fully understand the fuse system and all yet, i'm just doing it when nick fury tells me to. Haha.

9. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Yea, out of all the releases this week, I keep going back to this one. I keep grinding and collecting different Spideys and leveling them all up to 9 before I go back to Story Mode. I'm still debating on spending the 25 ISO to "snare a rare". Anybody get lucky finding and rare Spideys?

10. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    i took the plunge and got a rare spidey. lv cap of 70, with higher base multiplier. Didnt regret the purchase.

11. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    #91 Mekklesack, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Now this is one game that can do without a timer. Timers work in a game like Crazy Taxi City Rush because there are no randomly generated maps (or even events) only the traffic seems to be dynamic and even that is not so much of an impediment after some solid vehicular upgrades. Ultimate Spiderman, should be more like Minion Rush or Sonic Dash and go without timers, so that people can play and get more practice on obstacles rather an short play sessions. If people can't progress in the near future they won't stick around. Metrics and/or Statistics or whatever that determine who stays and who plays the longest won't always be profitable in the long run. It's not accomodating to the player... That New 3DS just may look juicier as a result. Just saying...

12. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    Nice!! Which one did you get? And are there more to unlock than what is shown from the preview screen of the rares?

13. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    At this point, according to the game's Facebook page, all the Spideys available are those shown on the preview screen. However, we can expect more characters to be added frequently, and judging by the Game Center trophies, it seems like the next batch will include Iron Spider, Symbiote Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Spider-Man 2099, Stealth Spider-Man and Ends of the Earth Spider-Man (among others I might have forgotten).

14. Superior Spider Man. I want this one so bad xD

15. Looks really good! Can't wait to try it

16. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    I see, thanks for your insight! One thing I noticed while doing the 'rank up tutorial' was that iron spider was used, so they most likely will be unlocked soon like you said

17. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    How's everyone doing in the tourney?

18. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Ends of the earth spider man is in the game you just have to be king of the leaderboards for the day. Currently 30ish and falling in the mangaverse challenge. Also to clarify to new players staying under lvl 10 spider gives you infinite playtime. I would recommend doing it until you don't wanna buy anymore team slots. I stopped when my next time slot cost 10,000 vials but I probably could have kept going now looking back. Also for people worried about getting rares you can get them for free by placing on the leaderboard daily. I also think you get one every 8 days of continous play?(not 100% sure on that one though)

19. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    God I hate it when the screen dosent respond to my swipe!

20. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Currently in 7th in my batch, how about you?