Universal Spider-Man Unlimited - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 10, 2014.

1. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    On the Start screen bottom left corner there is something like Team management ( don't remember the exact name). Click the option to level up and pick then a base card (which will level up) and any other card (which you'll "loose" after fusion). Don't need to be the same Spider Man cards.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    The game is pretty cool actually! Only a few missions in but so far so good.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Sounds good being compared to Minion Rush as I'd much prefer the Spider man take on that.

The only runners to ever keep my attention were Sonic Dash and some other game I can't remember right now....

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Finally got it in the US! and I'm pretty sure that's the Samuel Jackson Nick Fury

5. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    dont know if anyone has received free portals, but I just did. I received a free premium portal from the leaderboards and when I collected it, it took 17 of my 19 iso-8. Be warned using free premium portals may take your currency.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Go to My Team, pick a spiderman you want to powerup, then choose level up. You'll then be asked to pick up to 5 cards to fuse into it.

7. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    This game looks great! Unfortunately it's more of the same ole same when it comes to a runner. Played for 20-30 minutes and deleted.

8. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Is anyone else thinking of just combining all their cards to the main spidey? Great game! The timers aren't that bad (so far)

9. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    The only things I've noticed so far is the big pause when receiving a text message (5s), and an auto matched game center match that never connects through? Anyone else have either of these things?

10. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Thx all, I messed around after asking the Q on how to fuse cards.....and since it was the first time, the game awesomely walked me thru the steps to put my lvl 9 spidey over and reach lvl 10, so I'm on the timers. They're not overly offensive but I'd still prefer a permanent removal method along with a vial doubler.....and the IAP prices for ISO is stupidly under-rewarding....$2 for 10 ISO.....###

11. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I love the look, very crisp and bright, reminds me a lot of Ultimate Spider Man on the PS2. My only big issue so far is swiping for me has been a little hit-and-miss, sometimes I swipe and I get no response which usually means death in a runner. Overall from the little bit I've played I enjoy the charm, variety and graphical polish of this runner and will keep trying this game out.

12. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I probably should have double-checked with someone not colourblind lol, could have sworn he was Caucasian in the cutscenes, dammit lol.

13. ArtyBolshevik

ArtyBolshevik Member

Jul 10, 2012
    A good bout of fun. Enjoying it so far, and the gameplay fits well into the Spider-man theme

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Unsure of what to do with this. :/ On one hand the timers are...well, timers. On the other? Probably the most fun freemium runner I've ever played. Crap.

15. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    ............................................ meh.

16. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Quality in every area, this game is. Except the shop. A bit pricey on those final two permanent boosters Gameloft, would cost a person between 20 and 50 usd dollars depending on if they farmed abit of iap gems or not.

17. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Had chance to check this out a bit now and I'm enjoying it, it is so far one of the best runners I've played as I get further in maybe it'll become the best as I do like the story mode. Makes a nice addition to endless.

My main problem is deciding which spidey to use! Also so far I keep playing endless with different guys to level them up while I get unlimited refills until level 10, can pretty much take them all to 9 it seems but exp is far better in missions for me so far. Probably just because I'm terrible though.

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^It is balanced so that you get more xp in story mode, but you cant replay those. You can only grind in endless.

19. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Looks like scores in events are cumulative, very nice! 3 days to hit 300k folks, that will net us 3 event portals, 1 manga card and 35 iap gems :) Make sure you use manga spidey though, gets a nice bonus to score for vials picked up.

20. Nakor

Nakor Active Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Is that name supposed to be a joke? A free to play game...unlimited?