Universal Spider-Man Unlimited - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    What a load of BS! The working girl challenge had a challenge pack reward for 12,000 points, and I'm working my way to it. Soon as the goblin challenge ended, it reset and now the reward for 12,000 points is a standard portal! That better be a glitch.

2. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    This is a known error/bug since the previous update.

A standard portal for a final progression reward in events is actually a VIP Portal even though it visually shows a standard portal — it will come out to you as a VIP Portal.

If you happen to get a standard portal by mistake, contact Customer Care and they will gladly help you in receiving your rightful reward. Granted you will have to wait a few days, but they do come through for the players for situation such as this.

3. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Don't worry, I just got it and it's the event portal.

4. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Ah well that's much better. I had given up on finishing the challenge. Better get back to it.

Thanks a lot guys!

5. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Has anyone noticed that energy is not recuperating when the game is closed out? Updated to iOS 9, and all of a sudden I'm running into this issue (that's what I get for updating!)

6. ChiroVette

ChiroVette Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Chief78, I don't think energy ever charges up when the app is closed. I could be wrong about this, though, but I remember this being an issue from way back.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nope... I've always had all energy recover while the app is closed. However, like you mentioned, it has always been a recurring issue to some players.

8. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yeah, mine wouldn't restore when closed. I should put this back on my phone since I just got a bigger one. Maybe try it again and see if I experience the issue.

9. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Wow, iOS is a total turd. Add this game to the list of games f***'d over by iOS 9 :( It plays so laggy....framerate can't even be 20 fps at this rate. Unplayable in it's current state.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think this is one of Gameloft's money milkers, so an update shouldnt be too far.

11. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Mine was unplayable as well. Aside from the horrible lag, it kept displaying some message about being disconnected because My account was on another device or whatever (I only play on the one iPad)

I decided to risk losing everything and deleted the game and reinstalled it. It had my game save from a few minutes before so it download that one and the lag is completely gone. Another tip is DO NOT allow it to use your location for the geo boards. At least for now. It's been working great since.

I'd suggest playing a couple of leggy rounds and don't spend on anything relevant. Exit the game and give it a few minutes for the save to upload. Then reinstall.

Worst case scenario, more often than not, GL support can access your latest save and send it to you.