Spellwars, demos tomorrow night at GDC

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rcloudsoftware, Mar 26, 2009.

1. rcloudsoftware

rcloudsoftware Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Hi,

I've been developing a game for the last few weeks under the working name Spellwars, I know some of you have been following it.

For anyone at GDC, or in San Francisco, I will be at the meetup tomorrow night (marriot, 8:00), I have a playable, working build of the game on my phone...and I would love to show it to everyone interested.

I haven't posted public screenshots in quite some time, this will be the first public exposure of many of the game features and graphics. (I'll be posting updated screenshots and such after the event, of course)

The game is still, without question, early stage in development...but the combat system and spell database is built out enough to be able to build a customized spellbook, and play a fun, strategic battle against even a mediocre CPU opponent. As an added bonus, my main designer has built a beautiful UI that I am very proud to show, and I've found a couple spell artists I've been working with, their initial contributions have given the game a solid artistic beginning.

I hope to see many of you there, I will be wearing a pink shirt, and this is more or less what I look like. :p Don't be shy, I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

Thanks
    Ryan