Universal Spellspire (By 10tons Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 14, 2016.

1. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I would also invest in a timer removal IAP. As it is, I will play til I hit a wall, then delete.

2. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Remove Timers

To remove timers, here is what you do [when you run out of lives]:

Open the app. Then, open your date and time app on your iPad/iPhone. Change the date to tomorrow's date [that is, move the date to 24 hours from now. Make the app active again. You'll see the lives counter reset back to full. Go back to your date and time app and set it to today's date and time. Rinse and repeat.

3. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Well I just reached and beat Level 100. I will admit I've 'cheated' so to speak to win at the game but I've enjoyed it, haven't spent any money on it.

What I did to win was on my iPad Mini 4th Gen was swiped from the right side of my screen to the left and opened safari and pulled up a website to find words with letters I enter into it and sort them by longest first. Some words I find didn't always work so I lost a few times, and that's how I kept winning and winning.

As for beyond Level 100, there are no more numbered levels, but instead a ladder that leads to an underground Dungeon. The game below is what seems like an endless runner, you keep moving forward killing enemies and it measures your distance and has 3 achievements to obtain per round.

Picture.

Attached Files:

4. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Thank you! I feel better about buying a couple features now. I’ll have to look twice before putting money their next game.

5. MasterWill

MasterWill Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    I would definitly play and rock this game if there would be german words aswell.
    My english is limited...i hope there will be a similiar game like this but with german words..