Universal Spellbinders by Kiloo and Funday Factory (Beta Test)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words!

@diogomarcelo - We hope the Facebook issue will be fixed in the launch build.

@fabianb - The multiplayer starts when you've defeated all three Titans in the tutorial, so after 12 wins. You should get a pop-up that introduced the League of Titans :)

Image of the day is the Lich! Mortis' favorite necromancer - The Lich is a master of the undead who resurrects dead enemies as obedient skeletons to fight for him.
    [​IMG]

2. diogomarcelo

diogomarcelo New Member

Apr 9, 2015
    @Kiloo_Jeppe, so i can't try the beta test? That is a bummer :/

3. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Enjoying the game unlocked Mortis. Hoping to unlock Oakroot before servers go down.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I wish it was out properly already, spending my weekends switching between apps bored and want to play.

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey guys,

The last beta invites came out a little late. We've submitted Spellbinders to the App Store, so there might be trouble downloading the game from TestFlight. Hope you'll have patience and join us for the Global Launch on the 28th :)

Image of the day: Not all units are created equal. In Spellbinders, you can hire Ancient Units to fight for you in a battle, but you'll have to unlock them first. Stay tuned when we awaken the ancients on Wednesday.
    [​IMG]

6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    That will be a bad day for me, but something small to look forward to for the next day at least. I'll be sure to get this.

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey guys,

We've got something really special for you all this Friday: The Spellbinders Cinematic Trailer.

Until then, image of the day: The Ancient Units are special units you can hire to fight for one match. In order of appearance below: The Colossus, a massive, armored reptile deals extremely high siege damage. The Legion, three Golems that spawn in each lane. The Mana Sting, a battle-scorpion that gives you a boost in mana each time it hits.
    [​IMG]

8. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Really ejoying the game, unlocked all three titans.
    I do have a question can you destroy another opponent in 11seconds?
    I just had a battle and the units that where put out to me don't seem possible, I am not sure how. Took a pic counted their units value and it does not seem workable. Still new to the game so maybe I missed something.

Thanks

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm pretty sure there was something to increase starting mana though along with the max mana?

But 11 seconds does sound quick if you put troops out to defend too.

11. The trailer looks very impressive! Well done.

12. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Yeah trailer looks good.

I wonder if eventually we can change the look of troops. If unlocking a costume for titan also gives the troops a slight look change.

13. Kiloo_Jeppe