Universal SPACEPLAN (by Devolver Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, May 4, 2017.

1. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    I can confirm it works without internet connection.

Also really enjoying this and can't stop playing and I'm also looking forward to seeing weee this goes

2. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    get the soundtrack on spotify

It's freaking fantastic!

3. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

#43 sebgo, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Push...

I'll push you hard enough to put you in orbit.
    Spaceplan Prototype (Desktop)

You're welcome.

4. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

Just got past the first time travel.

This game is amazing! If you idle games lover like me - I would heavily consider spending money on this one.

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    There's not a lot of games in this genre that are worth spending anything on. This is one of those few worth buying.

6. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Not really sure I know what a clicker game is...? I guess you just tap something constantly etc...?

7. #Bonk3rZ

#Bonk3rZ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    top of the world
    According to the hairdresser of my girlfriends cousin it's Android only. Not really sure, though.

IAPs ... :confused: :eek: :D

8. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

Done!
    Beautiful game. Cool story. Good music. Amazing ending scene. 5/5 Recommended.

Attached Files:

9. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Agree nice little game, but I was hoping for some creative reform to the clicker genre tbh

10. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Usually the first thing I do is find the music controls... are there any? Yes? Good, mute. No? Bad! Delete. Harsh but - you've done it too.

Not even a thought here though! Love it! Upbeat music. Just jam and make wattage. Like a rave in space.... awesome game! Awesomely done!

11. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Seems like the game is short? How long?

12. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    :)

What a wonderful, beautiful, elegant, mesmerizing game! I just finished and watched the finale. Now that's a proper ending. No "GAME OVER" here. It's been a while since I was so taken by a game, and while this won't be for everyone, it was perfect for me. More, please!

13. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    well, that was brilliant.

14. iXoDeZz

iXoDeZz Member

Feb 23, 2014
    The game had little to no depth (I know it is a clicker, but even Adventure Capitalist has more depth) and it was very short. Absolutely not worth the money in my opinion.

15. kowalos

kowalos Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Really impressed! So unique! You can blindly buy anything from this Dev. I've never enjoyed any clicker but this is something else. So addictive, so beautiful! Buy it guys. We need more games on iOS from Devolver.

16. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    This was over disappointingly quickly. I don't recommend picking this up due to lack of content. It was a cool experience but it only lasts 2 hours or so. Right when you're starting to really get into it, it ends. Buyer beware.

17. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Clicker games have never appealed to me.

I started the game thinking "Has it really come to this? I just tap the button. Are we this stupid? What's society coming to?"

A few minutes later, I was happily producing potatoes!

I'm probably near the end, by the sound of it, but already enjoyed this purchase.

18. #58 AppUnwrapper, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    What are you all smoking and can I have some? I finally caved due to the hype and my first half hour had me just as bored as with any other clicker. When does it get interesting?

Edit: If anyone wants to see the difference between iPad and iPhone...

iPad:

iPhone:

Feels like they underutilized the iPad's screen. The words are tiny. And not sure why the button is so small and in such an awkward spot on there. Also feels like you're doing more on iPhone just because you need to swipe around to see stuff. On iPad it's just click and stare. Weird that it was originally designed for PC browsers but feels better on an iPhone.

19. Mooro

Mooro Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    $3 for 2 hours entertainment sounds perfect to me. I'm in. Sounds like an interesting experience to me.

20. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I have Yeti OG and Orange Velvet currently, pretty good stuff, sure you can have some. Some interesting happens but it turns out to be a painfully short experience. I enjoyed it but desperately hope more content is added in the future. For now I'll probably play through it one more time.