Out Now Spaceland (by Tortuga Team)

Discussion in 'Apple Arcade' started by Boardumb, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So far I really like this game if you like tbs at all definitely give it a shot. I’m looking forward to getting back on it, so far the strategy is simple but games always start out like that and I’ve already started unlocking more options that give more strategy and choice.

The game also has a story as you play which is good and helping keep me interested in wanting to progress and see what happens. The game is level based and you get rewards for beating the turn counter, nobody dying, finding secrets etc

3. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I’m also a fan of this. Bite sized and fairly simple; certainly so far.

Well worth a go.

ste86uk likes this.
  4. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

How do you select your secondary weapon? The game told me I should but neglected to mention how.

5. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nevermind, the game has a typo on which character has a infinite ammo secondary weapon. Otherwise great game so far.

ste86uk likes this.
  6. ForTheEmperor

ForTheEmperor Active Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Absolutely loving this game, the upgrade and skill system is great, and I’ve found the balance of available ammunition to be spot on.

ste86uk likes this.
  7. seylukris

seylukris New Member

Sep 28, 2019
    Male
    Really got into this game after a slow start. Has anyone got to the Shaman boss fight? It seems impossible. I can barely get him down to half his life before my big robot dude runs out of ammo. Since he is a robot the regular ammo refills don’t work for him. Any help?!?!