Universal Spacecom (by 11 bit studios s.a.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SwipeNova, May 6, 2015.

1. abodi

abodi Active Member

Feb 1, 2011
    To my knowledge they have been silent on the issue.

2. abodi

abodi Active Member

Feb 1, 2011
    #22 abodi, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    Seems the devs don't care to engage this community. Seems like a death sentence for this game.

3. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    On what issue?

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I decided to get this game since it seems to be deeper than galcon. I've tried it my my iPhone 6 and so far it seems good! The challenge is the font is to small and probably is perfect on the iPad. I'll try it on my iPad now...

I work recommend it if anyone likes the space and techno kind of atmosphere. The game seems polished. I don't know about game saves yet but I'd assume it at least saves after each completed mission.

5. jamarohn

jamarohn Active Member

May 18, 2012
    At the current price of 1.99, I decided to take a dip. It says that it's been "optimized for iPhone 6" but it's not. Looking at the interface, the fonts are too small and some of the numbers are not legible at all, the pixels just run into a blurry mess eye-bleeding size. I thought Banner Saga had small font issues... Boy I was wrong.

I'm sure it will run fine on an iPad. But, like me, if you only have a iPhone 6, then be warned. The game is not optimized for the small form factor (and what a shame too! Because it seems unnecessary!)

6. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I agree! I think the game is fun and have only tried it on the iPhone 6 but can tell that it will likely be easier to play on an iPad! Total shame that the can't just have the text boxes become bigger etc...

7. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Are there iCloud saves to play across devices? Thanks!

8. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Bought this yesterday and woah, I should have bought it way before!!!
    Having a ton of fun, the game is much deeper than I imagined with last missions really really engaging (can't wait to try skirmish).
    Spent like 10 minutes fighting over a key resource planet which changed faction several times when the AI decided to simply nuke it and prevent me the resources for the final attack. Awesome.