Space Trader comments below

Discussion in 'Pre-Orders, Soft Launches, and Upcoming iOS Games' started by inferi22, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I couldn't find anyrecent threads about the new quake engine based space trading game that was mentioned on home page so I made one myself. Enjoy!

2. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    ehh, not interested. Looks too boring to be a good game. I wish they would use the quake engine for an actual shooter.

3. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Same but some people are into this space trading genre so I made the thread any way and I think it might have some shooter elements and since it's going to be .99$ I mite pick it up

4. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    If the game's only 99 cents I'm definitely picking it up. Looks like it destroys the recently released Space Trader that appears to be a port of the old Palm / Pocket PC Space Trader game.

5. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    I'm not to interested in a space trading game but for them to put that engine on the phone I almost feel the need to give them a buy just for props sake

6. mavis

mavis Well-Known Member

Well I wonder who dropped the ball on this one. Apple? Hermitworks? It's April 4th now, and the game was submitted on March 23rd. Pathetic. :rolleyes: