Space Run - My first game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Selenario, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Selenario

Selenario New Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Male
    Hi guys, I just created my first android game after a lot of trial and error. It has the same principles as Flappy bird had with the player movement. is a bit of a rage game.

It would help me a lot if you could play the game and give me a feedback with your oppinion about it.

Thank you

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Selenario.SpaceRun

Attached Files:

• 33.png
      33.png
      File size:
      193.9 KB
      Views:
    • 44.png
      44.png
      File size:
      210.3 KB
      Views:
    • 55.png
      55.png
      File size:
      185.7 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      212.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Rosita Rose

Rosita Rose New Member

Apr 8, 2019
    Female
    Teacher
    USA
    In my opinion, the game is good overall, if you good add more animations to the spaceship as it is tap to jump. And change the background things as the player is going forward in the game, the same background things will get boring as the user play it for a long time. The music was also not that energising keep it something which gives the user an adrenaline rush while playing the game. The game was good overall, keep it changing add new things time by time to keep it attractive to users.

Hope this helps :)

3. Selenario

Selenario New Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Male
    Thanks a lot for your oppinion, it helps me to see what i need to improve to the game to make it a better experience for the player. :)

Rosita Rose likes this.