Universal Space Pioneer (by Vivid Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 30, 2018.

1. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Also needs directional aim as an alternative to auto aim, would make it more challenging and hands on, but yeah a twin sticker shooter without controller support is a real missed opportunity. The controls are fine. But that's no excuse!

2. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    That’s pretty disappointing. For premium games I don’t mind no iCloud. But these card collecting, online only type games, I feel the least they can do is let us save progress across all our devices.

3. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    +1 for iCloud and controller support.
    It looks great on the iPad Pro 12, but holding the beast for a twin stick shooter just sucks.
    Still liking the game but a little concerned about longevity.

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Honestly, icloud should be a requirement for all games as far as I’m concerned. But yes, especially in these type of games, if no icloud support, I move on

5. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Awesome work, thanks for listening!!

6. VividGames

VividGames Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Game developer
    Poland
    Hey Pioneers! Thanks everyone for your suggestions. In Space Pioneer, Facebook is used for cloud saving. And about network - yes it's required. If you have any more feedback, just let us know! :). Cheers!

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Really enjoying this so far. It’s clearly inspired by helldivers. Atmosphere, gameplay, mechanics, environments, crystal collecting.

Quite the polished experience.

8. leokamiya

leokamiya Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2017
    What about people without Facebook accounts? I got the game and really wanted to buy the starter pack but found no way to sync other than Facebook, that's a dealbreaker as I don't want to invest time or money on an online game I cannot save anywhere.

Wrath likes this.
  9. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    #29 Neehan, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Facebook sync seems broken. Initially my phone did sync to my iPad save, but after I played some more on my iPad the phone didn’t have the same state.

10. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    +1 MFI controller and Cloud

Wrath likes this.
  11. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    I have a facebook account but don't use it anymore for anything other than game saves and it is tremendously annoying still. Icloud or bust, with that said I have the game dl'ed but don't want to open it until it has mfi and cloud. Especially if the starter pack is timed, I hate the feeling of dread of missing out on a starter pack that's worthwhile but updates never come to fix issues

Wrath likes this.
  12. VividGames

Oct 30, 2009
    Game developer
    Poland
    Hey Neehan! Thanks for the info. If Facebook sync seems broken, please contact our support: [email protected]. I also sent your feedback to the dev team. Meanwhile, if there is anything else, just let us know! Cheers! :)

13. edex

edex Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Female
    Having fun, but getting ruined by frequent crashes!

14. VividGames

Oct 30, 2009
    Game developer
    Poland
    Hi Edex! Thanks for the feedback! In case of crashes - please contact our support: [email protected]. We would be happy to help you! More details about when the crash happens will be very useful for us. Cheers!

15. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi vivid games.

Can you tell us if there are any plans for controller support?

Cheers,

16. VividGames

Oct 30, 2009
    Game developer
    Poland
    #36 VividGames, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Hi guys! I will send your feedback about controller support to the dev team. If you have any more questions, just let us know :). Cheers!

17. Elensil

Elensil Active Member

Sep 22, 2015

18. skaiwalker75

skaiwalker75 Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Love the game ! Just wondering...the crystals are only used in the research base? So when fully upgraded they are kinda useless, or am i missing something?

19. VividGames

Oct 30, 2009
    Game developer
    Poland
    Hey Skaiwalker75. Yes, the crystals are used only for the space base.

skaiwalker75 likes this.
  20. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    #40 Rangerlump, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    I upgraded everything in base and keep getting gems but nothing to spend them on?

I mean make something that can upgrade to infinity or let me buy crates with gems.

**As a suggestion to newer players. If you are patient at all, dont bother spending gems to upgrade per hour and max quantity in your base.

The robot, your soldier and coin bonus all cap really quick and now I get A LOT of gems per hour with a cap of 20k but nothing at all to spend them on.

Let us trade gems for coins because I have spent A LOT of real money on this game and the bottle neck is Gold coins. I grind a level for about 15 minutes and then triple rewards by watching ads but I am still starved for coin. I have several ability that I cannot upgrade because of this.

...but I have 20k gems doing nothing.