Space Miner: Platinum Edition (by Venan Entertainment) [TA 2010 GotY]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Venan, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Retina update! Finally, so glad to hear that. Would you happen to have integrated GC like you did for SM: Blast?

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the clarification. Kind of glad I didn't get this during the hype, it's kind of like finding a $20 bill on the sidewalk - brilliant stuff, love the writing!

3. Venan

Venan Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    If we did, you guys would still be waiting :) I don't see that on the roadmap for Space Miner just based on how much time it would take us. Our focus now is on the sequel.

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Ahh I see, didn't realize integrating GC would be so much of a hassle. Didn't know a sequel was in the works, sounds good to me. Idk how long you guys have been working on a sequel, but I might as well ask if there's a ballpark estimate on submission?

5. Wilbair

Wilbair Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    I also prefer à sequel over hd graphics:) if you ever need beta tester count me as à volunteer!

6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Played several hours tonight. What a great game. Continues to be a face of mine. Great job, and can't wait for a sequel.

7. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    What's New in Version 1.3.0

8. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
  9. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    3rd time (play through, that is) is the charm. Retina Display support for the muthaf****n win!

10. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Good update, but whats with the ad running at the top of the menu screen. I so hate it when devs use their old games as advertising vehicles for new games!!!

At the very least they couldv'e programmed for the ad to stop appearing when I clicked on it to go to App store to download the new game. Please remove the ad or at least set it to stop appearing once we go to the link. This kind of stuff ruins great games.

11. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Hey I know this is not the forum to put it in but how do you purchase the blast pack in space miner blast? Some body help me with this please.

12. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    Start the app, choose play then select another ship then the first one wich you need ot pruchase like FireDrake. Touch purchase.
    You need to enter your iTunes Password which is OK.
    Then you can choose between buying one single ship or the Blast Pack.
    costs $1,59 (or the equivalent in you currency)
    That´s it.

13. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Wow, retina looks so good. Good job devs.

14. marker1c

marker1c Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    I would buy this in an instant if only it have GC instead of Plus+.

15. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    #1275 dyscode, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    this is one of the best games ever in the Appstore and you complain about some secondary services.
    some are never satisfied....:cool:

16. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Retina update is sweet. I just started to play through the game all over again. :)

17. marker1c

marker1c Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    I am hardly complaining, I'm a consumer who is looking for a feature he likes before buying the product. I am aware that this is a brilliant game though.

18. Squeaker

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Which you'd never get to enjoy since it doesn't support GC. So a social feature matters a lot more to you than the gameplay?

19. alchemistrpm

alchemistrpm Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    I'm all about this game right now. I missed it first time around but I'm kinda glad I did: got it for 99c suspecting an update was around the corner, now it's HD. Plus I just finished GoF 2 and I still got the spacefaring itch.

Nice.

Dude you're flaming for no good reason. He just said he wants GC support for a game he likes, big deal.

I would love to see this game get GC support in the next update, but I'm not gonna wait to play this one :)

20. Squeaker

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    The word 'flaming' is starting to get used a little too loosely nowadays. I'm just pointing out that he will be missing out on good gameplay just for a social feature. Btw we don't know if he likes the game, since he hasn't play it, and may not do so for a long time, as long as GC is not supported. Kind of a waste, don't you think?