iPad Space Miner Blast Has Arrived! (v1.01 -Bug Fixes)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Venan, Nov 10, 2010.

1. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    If it wasn´t for your good reputation I would have possibly skipped IAP and the game successively.

But since I know where this is coming from, a few quirks should not keep people away from this game.
    And anyone thinking you not a trustworthy high quality dev can get lost!

2. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Fun game! I'm currently #6 on GameCenter, which means I'll be in the top 10 for about another 5 minutes, I'm sure. Great gameplay, and I love the pricing model even if it is honestly a little confusing. I would have preferred to have been able to see the black pack for purchase before "choosing" a ship. Anyway, thanks for the arcade action Venan!

3. camihq

camihq Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Finland
    Is it full game, for free?

4. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    If you don't mind having one (standard) ship only + advertisement + some seconds waiting time between the levels --- then yes! And a great one.

5. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    it's still worth DL'ing if you have the original RPG version right?

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    It's free.
    It's less than 20 mb.
    Why don't you take the damn 20 seconds it takes to download, install, and open then the app instead of asking?

7. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    No bashing, eh? Everyone's lazy at some point.

In any case. I'm going to try it out. I immensely enjoyed the original, but having to clear your data to finish the game kind of killed it for me. We'll see how this arcade-y version works out.

8. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    If you like spaceships, explosions, and arcade style gameplay this is a definite pickup! Plus if you buy 1 ship you get the complete game for 99c

9. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    You know I've changed my mind I am going to give this game a chance I don't think anyone can deny that space miner is definitely one of the best games on the device so I'd really be stupid not to try this out.

I don't really like DLC in apps but I can understand the piracy thing I guess you have to do what you have to do and next time I top up my itunes credit I'll make this the full version.

Still looking forward to the real sequel of space ore bust even if I haven't finished the first off yet.

10. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    Its alright tried it didnt like it didnt hate it so I'll pass

11. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Hmm. No joy getting the blast pack here either but some folks have been able to? Bizzare.

Always happy to hand over a bit of hard-earned to Venan but it's proving difficult. :D

12. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    bought dlc pack, visuals are really great. however gameplay is a bit boring, the wave system is always time consuming and simple survival or time attack would be better suited for iphone. At least first waves are really not action packed. More upgrades and radar could improve the gameplay. But seeing how original game is almost at the same price like full pack for this one, there is no real sense to buy Space Miner Blast dlc, original game is simply better.

13. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Buying...

14. swiftest

swiftest Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Got to level 10 with the free ship, but I'm not too crazy about just high scoring. Doesn't have the same pull for me. I gotta admit I like the RPG trappings and the story of Space Miner: Space Ore Bust a lot more. But I'm buying the Blast Pack to support a great dev. Er, wait. Just tried to buy the Blast Pack and it said:

Failed to Purchase

Failed to unlock the Blast Pack. Your account will not be charged.

15. PallaZ

PallaZ Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    i don't understand the way i buy the blast pack or any DLC for this game.
    if i buy ONE ship (doesn't matter which one): is THAT the blast pack
    one ship + removing ads?
    or if i buy one ship i will unlock ALL ships and remove ads?
    i'm very confused

16. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    press on $ button in the main screen, there is all info about packs. if you buy one ship than ads will be removed too.
    more impressions about this game, virtual stick is a bit not very smooth and handy, compared with original game.

17. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

DLC: Just buy a ship and you'll get some popups about packs and pricing.

About the game, I'm deeply disappointed. There's no story only waves to get highscores, so boring (sorry Venan). I liked Space Miner: Space Ore Bust a lot more...

18. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Yup, the games really really boring, I'm dissapointed.....

19. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Did you read any of the previews we did of this? The game is exactly what they said it would be...

20. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

No I didn't, wich is stupid, but I expected the game to be amazing since it's from Venan. It's not bad though I just like the first better.