Universal Space Marshals (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    ###### amazing

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Thanks for sharing. I didn't realize how much I appreciate a good background story about buying an app, until now.. (Facepalm smiley face)

3. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Game is awesome so far! Here's hoping for more content and future updates. #

4. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    Cloud support for saves for cross device play?

Never mind should have read the full app description first. It does. So going to purchase.

5. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Aaaaand that's why I'm still single :p

6. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    Yep. This game has the J Paul seal of approval. It's really awesome. GOTW for me.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Been playing for hours and hours now as I've been doing each mission until I've picked up all of the rewards, just got proximity mines I'm looking forward to playing with, going to play again and get a throwing axe.

Mainly using a sniper and Uzi at the minute, shotguns are good too but all the stealth weapons seem weak. They are silent but often don't kill in one hit even with an ambush which defeats the object.

8. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Bought. So far game is amazing (I'm only about half an hour in). Story may not be anything groundbreaking but is quite interesting, gameplay is excellent on my iPhone 5S and is actually quite engaging whether I'm going in guns blazing or attempting a more stealthy approach. Can't recommend it enough and I feel that games of this caliber need to be supported.

9. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    To get the maximum damage out of a silenced pistol you need to be behind the target. The game will often tell you ambush even when you're only slightly behind but to get the full 500% damage boost you need to be perfectly behind and about half half a screen distance away. I've gotten up to 200 damage out of the silenced pistol at times.

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Have you tried the crossbow or throwing axe yet? Damage does seem to vary even when it says ambush but it also said you can get crits so I just figured it was that.

11. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    I have used those weapons, I'm on the second to last mission right now. The damage boost you get on ambush is dependent on the weapon's ambush rating, how close you are to being perpendicularly behind the target and your proximity to the target. I have even one shot a mini boss that had armor with the silenced pistol, don't underestimate it.

12. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  13. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Wow. It's almost disgusting how good this game is. This gaMe is without a doubt one of the best iOS games I've ever played. One of those rare mobile games worth your time and money.

14. NexusInfinity

NexusInfinity Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2014
    Dudes this games amazing haven't been hooked onto a game in a while

15. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Just finished the first chapter. I would say it's about 6-8 hours long, depending on your skill level and how many times you replay the levels to get better gear. I'm completely happy with the price to content ratio here and looking forward to the next chapter.

16. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Dude, there's a ton of mobile games worth my time and money. :) This happens to be one of them.

17. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I've purchased hundreds of games. So I'm right there with you. However they usually feel like various forms of distractions, some better than others. Looking back, it's a lot of bad money spent. I will never feel that way about this game. Is that better? :)

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow serious? For some reason I am not drawn to it.

19. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #99 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    Someone said the game asks at the beginning about this, but I never got such question nor found any cloud settings in the options menu… :/

Is there any kind of randomization in the levels every time you replay them?

20. NexusInfinity

NexusInfinity Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2014
    So are the next two chapters going to be free or paid (like the walking dead)